Thread: Full Sale - including 10x sancted claidh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Full Sale - including 10x sancted claidh

The previous owner of the 10x sancted claidh has first dibs. Barring that, I am selling either everything ON my account, or the account itself. I don't really care either way.

Highlights include a 10x sancted claidh, 6x 2-slot fusion armor with +11 STR and +12 DEX (or vice-verse, I forget), a warhorn (auction item, casts quake and signals entire area), a visor that locates undead (squelched, so people can't tell how you're using it), and almost every towns locker full with magic items, auction items, and more. For serious interest, I'll go into detail. I'll probably take any decent-sized cash offer, or it can all rot on a closed account forever, but I prefer money. Call it reparations after years of continually increasing disappointment in a game that used to fill a void that most modern RPG's and a weekly tabletop game session can now easily replace. Frankly, I'm sick of just too many specific people to keep bothering logging in. Take advantage of my petty nature, and the fact I never really play anymore anyways.

..and about 15 years worth of alts with random stuff.

Seriously, Christmas is coming, make an offer ASAP. Account closes in a week.

Edit: Forgot contact info: MykePro@yahoo.com, mykepro (skype), and phantasm meum (AIM).
    Last edited by GoingGone; 12-06-2015 at 05:00 PM.