Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2298

Thread: Gif an interaction

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I forgot what this was. And now it's gone forever.

Anyone remember?
    50/50 chance it was either Italian Spider-man or Goatse

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    50/50 chance it was either Italian Spider-man or Goatse
    Wizards trying to enchant items with scripts on them after the massive difficulty increasing nerf like:

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Wizards trying to enchant items with scripts on them after the massive difficulty increasing nerf like:
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Playing Plat for GM attention

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Making a Lich script that does something that should have been built into the game decades ago while Simu fucks around being tards all day:

Last edited by Methais; 06-03-2019 at 01:47 PM.

New monk combo

Last edited by Methais; 06-03-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Making a Lich script that does something that should have been built into the game decades ago while Simu fucks around being tards all day:

Reminds me of the time someone on the officials asked me if I could write a lich script for them that they could use so they wouldn't waste mana by sending mana to someone who was already full on mana. I wrote the script in like an hour and a few days later the GMs changed sharing so mana would no longer be wasted when sending mana to people. Only took them decades to get around to changing it after I wrote a script in an hour that could work around it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Reminds me of the time someone on the officials asked me if I could write a lich script for them that they could use so they wouldn't waste mana by sending mana to someone who was already full on mana. I wrote the script in like an hour and a few days later the GMs changed sharing so mana would no longer be wasted when sending mana to people. Only took them decades to get around to changing it after I wrote a script in an hour that could work around it.
    Tgo, can you make a script to make Gemstone not be Paidfestivalstone?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Tgo, can you make a script to make Gemstone not be Paidfestivalstone?
    Add this script to your lich startup scripts:

;gemstone-no-longer-paidfestivalstone

Code:
    fput "exit"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Add this script to your lich startup scripts:

;gemstone-no-longer-paidfestivalstone

Code:
    fput "exit"
    This should be added to ;totalsolution as it solves all the problems.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-04-2019 at 08:52 AM.