Page 185 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1888

Thread: Gif an interaction

  1. #1841
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,633
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Sneak peak of the new Monk only CMAN:

    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Sneak peak of the new Monk only CMAN:

    ...
    Or it could be this:


  3. #1843
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,633
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Or it could be this:
    Turned out it was this:

    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  4. #1844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Sneak peak of the new Monk only CMAN:

    What's the context of this? Dude must have never been hit in the nuts before if he's selling her punch that weak.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's the context of this? Dude must have never been hit in the nuts before if he's selling her punch that weak.
    Looked like an award show, and that was Rhonda Rousey who threw the punch. Probably a fear selling so she doesn't beat the shit out of him for trying to play it cool.

  6. #1846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Looked like an award show, and that was Rhonda Rousey who threw the punch. Probably a fear selling so she doesn't beat the shit out of him for trying to play it cool.
    She can punch me in the nuts so I can truthfully say she touched my dong.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    She can punch me in the nuts so I can truthfully say she touched my dong.
    Exactly my train of thought. She touched it, worth it.

  8. #1848
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    24,633
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Post-capped character going AFK in Kobold village.

    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  9. #1849
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,963
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's the context of this? Dude must have never been hit in the nuts before if he's selling her punch that weak.
    Something for the xXxBoXxXOnexXx. It looked believable to me, he did a little puking thing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

    You hear the ghostly voice of Renment say, "i'll come kill you with my 132 sorcerer"

  10. #1850
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,269
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    using non player friendly spells


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •