Thread: Sloot Problem

1. Default Sloot Problem

I have just bought a new computer with windows 10. I have installed ruby 2.0.0-p647 and lich 4.6.22. Sloot will pick up items and stow them correctly when used with Bigshot, but won't work as a stand alone script. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it.

Thanks for your help
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

'won't work' is a bit vague.

if you're looking for help- help us help you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nahkaev View Post
    'won't work' is a bit vague.

if you're looking for help- help us help you.
    [Greymist Wood, Grandfather]
    You notice a jungle troll, a jungle troll chieftain, a long thorny vine, a jungle troll, a jungle troll, a jungle troll chieftain, a jungle troll chieftain, a badly damaged iron strongbox and a faint overgrown trail.
    Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, south, southwest, northwest

>;sloot
    --- Lich: sloot active.
    --- Lich: sloot has exited.,

I have a macro that kills a criiter then loot it. if a gem or box is found, I use sloot to pick it up and stow it in the proper container. With Sloot 4 this was not a problem. However with Sloot it will not pickup items off the ground or stow them

I hope this helps

Thanks
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

I'd check ";sloot setup" and make sure all your variables are set correctly.
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

Post your exclude variables too. Iron is generally one of the items it won't pick up. If you entered the variables wrong it could be mucking up.

Impossible. Sloot is perfect.

**disclaimer** I didn't read this post at all.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

If you are wearing a crystal amulet, try taking it off and stashing it somewhere. I had the same problem on one of my guys and it was seeing the amulet as a container for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcthundar View Post
    [Greymist Wood, Grandfather]
    You notice a jungle troll, a jungle troll chieftain, a long thorny vine, a jungle troll, a jungle troll, a jungle troll chieftain, a jungle troll chieftain, a badly damaged iron strongbox and a faint overgrown trail.
    Obvious paths: north, northeast, southeast, south, southwest, northwest

>;sloot
    --- Lich: sloot active.
    --- Lich: sloot has exited.,

I have a macro that kills a criiter then loot it. if a gem or box is found, I use sloot to pick it up and stow it in the proper container. With Sloot 4 this was not a problem. However with Sloot it will not pickup items off the ground or stow them

I hope this helps

Thanks
    Pretty sure sloot looks for the "dead" tag and loots then picks up. if there isn't a body i dont think it will run through the process.
    "Winter is Coming"-House Stark

"You are 139 months behind on your dues."

Quote Originally Posted by TheBastardOfStark View Post
    Pretty sure sloot looks for the "dead" tag and loots then picks up. if there isn't a body i dont think it will run through the process.
    Yup. This is the loop.

20.times{break if GameObj.npcs.any?{|npc| npc.status =~ /dead/}; sleep 0.05}

critters = find_dead.call
    Last edited by Haldrik; 12-02-2015 at 02:17 PM.