Thread: scripting

Default scripting

So ive taken a hiatus from gemstone for a while and getting the itch again. How are the GM's with scripting these days, normally I would script at keyboard then just sit somewhere and rest while I afk'd. Are they still tough with checks? Id probably try a F2P...unless they get screwed hard for scripts. Any input appreciated.
    "Winter is Coming"-House Stark

"You are 139 months behind on your dues."

I haven't been checked in many months. I think the GMs gave up on it (it being checking me that is.)

I think players care more about people scripting these days than the GMs.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-21-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Can't say on the scripting, as I mostly just use ;go2 and other utility scripts. As for F2P, you get screwed on everything, banks, treasure, spells (you can't use a lot of them on others and some of them on yourself, I think there's a list somewhere), experience... more I'm probably missing.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

― Winston Churchill

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

"Hell is other people"

―Sartre (No Exit)

I read up on the F2P last night. No Thanks, no gift, bank limit, item limit, spell limits, Im not trying to play the limited edition. I want directors cut lol. If I can convince the wife, ill probably be back soon.
    "Winter is Coming"-House Stark

"You are 139 months behind on your dues."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I haven't been checked in many months. I think the GMs gave up on it (it being checking me that is.)

I think players care more about people scripting these days than the GMs.
    I only care when someone is blatantly AFK and F2P. Gloves are off, sorry. Guy straight tried to heal Maetriks for 30 minutes straight one day when she had empaths on cold. Any time someone walked into TC in Mule, he'd touch them so no one else could heal them and after the allotted time, went to town on the wounds.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

They still check all the time. Buddy got hit after 5 hours on a F2P. A couple other times on a diff F2p. I was checked at least 2 times in my first 30 days, been awhile now though. Other friends have been checked a bunch too.

Mostly new accounts though. Dunno if they draw more heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    I only care when someone is blatantly AFK and F2P. Gloves are off, sorry. Guy straight tried to heal Maetriks for 30 minutes straight one day when she had empaths on cold. Any time someone walked into TC in Mule, he'd touch them so no one else could heal them and after the allotted time, went to town on the wounds.
    DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elcidcannon View Post
    DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!
    I honestly considered it. Alas, I have capped so now I have to ethically and responsibly implode to save US from puff pollution.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~