Thread: a twisted kelyn flamberge with a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it

1. Default a twisted kelyn flamberge with a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it

a twisted kelyn flamberge with a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Snake_flare

loresong indicates special ability, but not what, which usually indicates a scripted flare of some sort, so I thought it might have the snake flares and the zests. Turns out I was correct and it does. The snake flare script takes up the script and flare spot, preventing wizard enchanting.

10lbs - can be lightened
    5x
    snake zests/flares

>look my flamberge
    You glance at your flamberge.
    Wrapped around the flamberge is a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent staring at you with malice in its eyes.
    >tap my flamberge
    You gently tap your kelyn flamberge and the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.
    >rub my flamberge
    As you touch your flamberge, the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent recoils defensively and rattles its tail.
    >kiss my flamberge
    As you ignorantly attempt to kiss your kelyn flamberge, the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent lashes out at you aggressively! Whatever were you thinking?
    >prod my flamberge
    You prod at your kelyn flamberge with the tip of your finger, and the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent coiled around it lunges out at you, flickering its silvery black tongue as a warning signal.
    >pull my flamberge
    You grab the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around your flamberge and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.

I don't have a THW character, so I took it out and played with hill trolls a bit. I got it to flare a number of times and saw a few different looks to the flare. I'm not sure if they had any different effects or not. Here are examples of each:

You swing a twisted kelyn flamberge at a hill troll!
    AS: +192 vs DS: +115 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +22 = +137
    ... and hit for 8 points of damage!
    Hit glances off the hill troll's hip.
    The mist-shrouded necrotic serpent strikes out from your flamberge and latches onto the troll with its sharp venomous fangs. It struggles to shake it off but to no avail as the poison seeps quickly into its blood stream.
    ... 10 points of damage!
    Light blow to back.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

AS: +192 vs DS: +115 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +92 = +207
    ... and hit for 34 points of damage!
    Mighty blow cracks several ribs.
    The mist-shrouded necrotic serpent hisses a warning, then lashes out in a blur and strikes the troll. Its eyes glint coldly as it momentarilly stares at its victim.
    ... 20 points of damage!
    Good blow to left arm!
    The hill troll is stunned!

AS: +192 vs DS: +132 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +74 = +172
    ... and hit for 21 points of damage!
    Awkward slash to the hill troll's stomach!
    Everyone needs another belly button.
    The mist-shrouded necrotic serpent on your flamberge hisses steadily as it slithers up and down it. With a quick lunge it lashes out at the troll leaving a painfully stinging bite wound. As quickly as it struck, it recoils back onto the flamberge protectively.
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Nice blow to right arm!

AS: +192 vs DS: +195 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +75 = +116
    ... and hit for 13 points of damage!
    Blow leaves an imprint on the hill troll's chest!
    The mist-shrouded necrotic serpent lashes out from your flamberge and sinks its fangs into the troll. It claws desperately at the bite wound!
    ... 15 points of damage!
    Nice blow to abdomen!

MB: 1m CB: 2m to darkcipher sold
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 11-11-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

mb, please.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

― Winston Churchill

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

"Hell is other people"

―Sartre (No Exit)

I shall bit 1.5 on this weapon of scaled note.
    My character portrait supplied by: Divone's Digital Art

www.divonelerade.wix.com/divone
    Jayvn quietly asks, "Anyone have a dragon's tear ruby?"
    >
    Zimzum says, "Tower has been dropping them."
    >
    Speaking to Zimzum, you ask, "Are you suggesting we have to kill Dhe'nari to get rubies?"
    >
    Zimzum nods.

I'll go 2 million.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

― Winston Churchill

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

"Hell is other people"

―Sartre (No Exit)

5. Default

updated
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

6. Default

once

7. Default

twice

8. Default

sold