Thread: Death's Sting

Default Death's Sting

Maybe this has already been asked, but does anyone know how to get your CON back up to normal quickly?

2. Default

You have to gain experience.. Constitution loss goes away at 1 point per 2000 experience gained.. or I hear on of the potions from the sylvan priestess is supposed to cure death's sting altogether.

3. Default

Potions from the town Priestess get your Con back quickly. On a related note:

Has Death's Sting changed anyone's view of invasions? It doesn't seem as fun anymore to me to run out into a battle in which I will certainly be killed, even if I could do a little damage.
    Love, Peace, and Stfu

4. Default

Personally not really, I still don't care much about getting killed. Actually, being a spellcaster, I prefer death's sting to losing experience when decaying. I have to take the time to spellup anyway after I die, so it doesn't matter whether my stats are low for a while or not.

5. Default

Originally posted by Kaeral
    Personally not really, I still don't care much about getting killed. Actually, being a spellcaster, I prefer death's sting to losing experience when decaying. I have to take the time to spellup anyway after I die, so it doesn't matter whether my stats are low for a while or not.
    I must say I agree with you since Eiderfleur is my main character, however I haven't died yet with my rogue, I dread to imagine what a pain in the ass that will be, but she is a dark elf so would end up waiting for spirit either way, who knows.

Pickax says, \\"I would like to know for sure that your are recording the fact that Eideflure was being vulgar and offnesive in whispers to me today.\\"\\"

Originally posted by Drew
    It\\'s like going to the strip club for the food and then getting mad that you get an erection.

The annoying part is decaying, where your regen rate drops.
    It is your nature to do one thing correctly, and that is to tremble. But fear is not what you owe me, no Lawrence, you and the others...Owe Me AWE.

7. Default

As a dark elf apparently it takes forever to get spirit back, but that doesn't phase me at all either: as a Voln master wizard, I have no use for spirit because none of the creatures I hunt drains it. So I'm in no danger of death, and by the time I have enough spells to go out hunting again, my spirit is almost full anyway.

Damn volners. :>

I was half tempted to try and master voln. But I like the AS adders to COL.
    It is your nature to do one thing correctly, and that is to tremble. But fear is not what you owe me, no Lawrence, you and the others...Owe Me AWE.

9. Default

Heh.. if it was just for power I'd have gone Col too. I mean, wracking? a full head of mana for some spirit? I'd be double my train by now. But Kaeral would never go Col, it's not in his nature.

Kaeral is a goody two shoes!!! but he's right.. being a pure spellcaster death sting doesnt suck as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''