Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida People Doing Florida Things Thread

If you enjoy this thread you'll enjoy this twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Teens depressed - get hypnotized - kill themselves - hypnotizing killed them
    is probably more like
    Teens depressed - get hypnotized - kill themselves - underlying depression killed them
    How did they determine the one who died in the car accident hypnotized himself, anyway? You can't dust for hypnosis.
    It's most like:
    Teen has medical issue - gets treatment from unlicensed practitioner - issue is not addressed and becomes fatal
    If a principal treated an infected wound with a milk poultice he'd be just as culpable.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    How did they determine the one who died in the car accident hypnotized himself, anyway? You can't dust for hypnosis.
    There was a passenger who survived. The passenger said that Freeman suddenly got a strange look on his face and swerved hard off the road.

From a Herald Tribune article:

Quote Originally Posted by Herald Tribune
    Kenney hypnotized Freeman, a quarterback for the North Port High football team, to help him concentrate and not worry about pain during games, according to court documents. Kenney began to teach Freeman how to hypnotize himself.

After a painful dentist visit on March 15, 2011, Freeman drove home with his girlfriend. His girlfriend said that during the ride Freeman got a strange look on his face and veered off of Interstate 75 near Toledo Blade Boulevard. Freeman later died from his injuries; his girlfriend survived.
    Last edited by Velfi; 10-10-2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: added Herald Tribune info

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is on a more serious note, but I thought it deserved to be pointed out: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/health...fts/index.html

This is the fucked up way shit gets done here in Florida. Shady ass mofo's running this state.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    This is on a more serious note, but I thought it deserved to be pointed out: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/health...fts/index.html

This is the fucked up way shit gets done here in Florida. Shady ass mofo's running this state.
    Rick Scott is a criminal asshole. What's new?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

All this is why I love living in Florida. Never know what will turn up.

Score was love-15 when loud sex took over Sarasota tennis match...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/flo...419-story.html

Love Florida, if you don't belong anywhere in the Universe, you will, in Florida!