Thread: Always keep it postive

Default Always keep it postive

I want this to be a friendly and constant reminder in Gemstone Gems that I am very critical about what is posted in this folder. I don't allow any bashing or negative postings of any kind. Any ridicule, vulgaraties, flaming or the like and I will remove it without hesitation, no questions asked. All I ask is that you keep it civil, on topic and good natured.

Thank you.

As the new mod of the 'Gemstone Gems' folder I've decided to keep with Crystal's intended direction of this folder.

The only thing I'm going to add is that any "trolling" remarks will be removed.

Oh well I'm slow at introducing myself, so sorry about that, but I will be moderating this folder, so Hi!

Everything CT and Tsa ah had said before seems to be good and work well so nothing new to add as yet.

Thanks!
    But this one goes to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GS3Chica
    (6:54 PM): dont make me SHATTER YOUR FACE
    Rep. John Murtha on Cheney and Bush:
    I like guys who've never been there who criticize us who've been there...I like that. I like guys who got five deferments and never been there and sent people to war and then don't like to hear suggestions that what may need to be done.