Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Log: sorcerer mstriking with rotflares

Thread necromancy + rotflare necromancy. I went 5 for 5!

The last two went down 2 seconds after the swing, from the follow-up disease.

Edit: I forgot to activate ironwright flares for this hunt, but still managed twenty asterisks.

========================

You concentrate intently, focusing all your energies.
    With instinctive motions, you weave to and fro striking with deliberate and unrelenting fury!
    You thrust with a silvery blue mithril pike at a shambling lurk!
    AS: +624 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +72 = +434
    ... and hit for 234 points of damage!
    Strike through both ears, foe is quite dead!
    You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the shambling lurk's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
    With a last inhuman twitch, a shambling lurk falls down, decay rapidly eating away at its lifeless body.

** Necrotic energy from your blue mithril pike overflows into you! **

You feel energized!
    AS: +654 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +49 = +441
    ... and hit for 233 points of damage!
    Lucky shot severs right hand and sends it flying.
    The shambling lurk is stunned!

** A sickly green aura radiates from a silvery blue mithril pike and seeps into a shambling lurk's wounds! **

... 25 points of damage!
    Blood in the shambling lurk's weapon arm boils, sending up a red mist.
    AS: +654 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +78 = +470
    ... and hit for 261 points of damage!
    Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
    The shambling lurk is stunned!

You feel energized!

** A sickly green aura radiates from a silvery blue mithril pike and seeps into a shambling lurk's wounds! **

... 30 points of damage!
    The shambling lurk's thumb explodes in a shower of flesh and bone fragments.
    AS: +654 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +35 = +427
    ... and hit for 240 points of damage!
    Strike to the eye penetrates skull, ocular fluid sprays widely!
    You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the shambling lurk's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
    With a last inhuman twitch, a shambling lurk falls down, decay rapidly eating away at its lifeless body.
    AS: +654 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +55 = +447
    ... and hit for 262 points of damage!
    Incredible shot impales a kidney. Too painful to even scream.

You feel energized!
    Your series of strikes and ripostes leaves you off-balance and out of position.
    Roundtime: 10 sec.

R>
    Last edited by Goat; 10-12-2017 at 01:17 AM.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

2. Default

I can't ever skill Xoryl back into polearms now. You've set the bar too high.

Your build makes me want to make THW + CM my first post-cap goals as an empath so that I can kill constructs with a maul. Keep posting stuff, I never get sick of your combat logs. So cool. Nice work friend.

Very satisfying to kill constructs. Even more satisfying to kill vvrael destroyers! Though it took me a while after cap to get there.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038