Thread: Xojium Robes - Container

Default Xojium Robes - Container

So, I won some xojium robes from a raffle not too long ago and immediately lockered them. They're fully unlocked and I believe max l/d. I have no idea what these are worth, but I'm open to listening to offers.

I recall buying a 4x set, fully unlocked for about... 250k? I really can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    So, I won some xojium robes from a raffle not too long ago and immediately lockered them. They're fully unlocked and I believe max l/d. I have no idea what these are worth, but I'm open to listening to offers.
    So these are the container version of robes and not the armor version, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    So these are the container version of robes and not the armor version, correct?
    Right. I believe one of the verbs (of the 12 I chose) does that hood thing with your face. It's not a true feature concealer, per se, just covers the face when the hood is down.
    Last edited by Kronius; 09-17-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Disregard me!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Disregard me!
    Lol, that's why I double checked. Because if it was somehow a robes armor AND container, I was like..."uh, yes please, take my money".

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Lol, that's why I double checked. Because if it was somehow a robes armor AND container, I was like..."uh, yes please, take my money".
    pretty sure its JUST a container, though, I suppose at some point I'll have to remove them from the locker and double check.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    pretty sure its JUST a container, though, I suppose at some point I'll have to remove them from the locker and double check.
    I won a set of those robes in plat here is the analysis;
    anal my robe
    You analyze your ramie silk robe and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item can be altered, but the noun must remain "robe" or "robes".

You sense that you could manipulate the robe in the following ways: PUSH PULL TURN TOUCH RUB WEAR PINCH SPIN KNEEL STAND
    You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ramie silk robe for you or have its pockets deepened.
    >inspect robe
    You carefully inspect your ramie silk robe.

You estimate that a hooded white ramie silk robe edged with tiny diamond fragments can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the robe, hanging it from your shoulders. The robe appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

So no they are not max lightened or deepened
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Yup

>anal robe
    You analyze your ramie silk robe and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item can be altered, but the noun must remain "robe" or "robes".

You sense that you could manipulate the robe in the following ways: PUSH PULL RUB PINCH SPIN SIT STAND FOLD CLENCH RAISE
    You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ramie silk robe for you or have its pockets deepened.

Not armor either. L/D should be easy enough.