Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HSN: ELR - 901 (Minor Shock) + 910 (Updated) Updated

Default HSN: ELR - 901 (Minor Shock) + 910 (Updated) Updated

EDIT: Updated to reflect Contemplar's correction re: SKILL instead of Ranks.

When casting either bolt, there is a seed 5 Elemental Lore, Air SKILL chance of applying a persistent electrical jolt on the target called Stun Shock. It will last for 8 + seed 10 ranks of Elemental Lore, Water seconds. Every 4 seconds, Stun Shock will either stun or cause minor electrical damage to the target.
    Additionally, water mages discovered untapped reservoirs when casting Minor Water and now have the ability to soak their targets. There is a 20 + Elemental Lore, Water skill / 2 chance to soak the target for 20 seconds. A soaked target is more susceptible to Minor and Major Shock spells and will grant a flat +30% chance and +3 second duration to Stun Shock.
    ~Contemplar~

I apologize for the slight error there. It is seed 5 Elemental Lore, Air SKILL chance of applying a persistent electrical jolt...

~Contemplar~
    Last edited by audioserf; 09-09-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Seems appropriate.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

3. Default

Seems awesome

Yeah I reckon it's solid. In an ideal world a critter won't live long enough for many cycles of a stun, so the seed 10 thing doesn't bug me much in this implementation.

5. Default

Would be cool if one mage could cast cone of water and then another hit them with cone of lightning, for the same effect.

I really do enjoy when spells interact with each other. There needs to be more of this.

Contemplar posted a correction, I updated my OP.

I apologize for the slight error there. It is seed 5 Elemental Lore, Air SKILL chance of applying a persistent electrical jolt...

~Contemplar~

entwined wand opportunity... soak and shock.... need new entwined wand ideas for turn and burn, or shake and bake.

Can someone copy/paste this in action, I don't bolt.

Would be cool to load up a creature with ice shards and implode them out for real gut ripping action.