Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete Set of Goblyn/Ghule Gear- hat, ring, claws, fangs, whip, cloak

1. Default Complete Set of Goblyn/Ghule Gear- hat, ring, claws, fangs, whip, cloak

Selling off a complete set of Ghule gear, recently resold by Goblyn. This stuff is dark, vampire-y/evil and works together. All of it can be altered. The ring can have the color changed as well. Make yourself into a giant bunny with SHARP POINTY FANGS or into dracula himself or anywhere in between. This is being sold as a set, all together, no individual bids. If, after the sale, anyone would like to make offers on parts of the outfit I 'might' have extras, but no guarantees.

MB: 500k CB: 1.25m to Martyle SOLD

You are holding a sleek faenor-handled whip in your right hand.
    You are wearing a jaggedly cut black opal ring, some hematite rune-etched claws, a slanted crow-feathered hat, a dark raven feather-edged cloak, and a pair of fake black bone fangs(this last one isn't actually visible in your inventory, I included it to be inclusive)

a pair of fake black bone fangs - hidden when worn, only visible when interacting with them or another item

You analyze your black bone fangs and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You get a strong sense that the fangs can be altered by any merchant. The fangs must always be "fangs" and must clearly appear fake.

Currently you are able to use RUB, POINT AT, WEAR, and REMOVE with a pair of fake black bone fangs. If you happen to have a special ring of similar build, you'll find that some things may look a bit fancier when you use the fangs. The fangs may be unlocked by any willing merchant during the Eve of the Reunion Festival (known as Ebon Gate to ye mere mortals!), but only during a handful of merchants outside of that happy celebration.

You can tell that the fangs is as light as it can get.

Zests:
    >rub my fang
    You reach up and polish the front of one of your black bone fangs with the tip of your index finger.
    >point my fang at mischung
    You bare your black bone fangs and glare menacingly at Mischung. The world momentarily takes on a misty silver hue.
    >rem fang
    You remove your black bone fangs from your mouth.
    >wear fang
    You place your black bone fangs in your mouth and adjust them until they are comfortable.

3rd person view:
    Japhrimel reaches up and polishes the front of one of his black bone fangs with the tip of his index finger.
    J>
    Japhrimel bares his black bone fangs and glares menacingly at you. His eyes suddenly flash with a misty silver light.
    J>
    Japhrimel removes a pair of fake black bone fangs from his mouth.
    J>
    Japhrimel places a pair of fake black bone fangs in his mouth.

a jaggedly cut black opal ring - eye flashy ring

You analyze your black opal ring and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

You get the sense that this ring can be altered, though there are some restrictions. Any merchant can change its base and long description, but it must remain a ring of some kind. The only elements of its showy description that can be altered are the material of the ring, as well as the COLOR of light that the gem on it is giving off. For colors, stick to the actual hue/shade (not other things that it could be doing, like glowing, scintillating, or pulsing, for example), and specifically avoid "deep" in the color and "-hued" to prevent double wording in some messaging (-colored, etc. is fine).

Currently you are able to STARE/PEER/GAZE at the ring. This ring may be unlocked further (to allow for more color options) within special, rare circumstances.

You can tell that the ring is as light as it can get.

Zests:
    >gaze my ring/peer my ring/stare my ring
    You raise your hand up in front of you and stare into the crystalline gem inset upon your polished black opal ring. As the gem catches the light, you suppress a shudder, and the world momentarily takes on a misty silver hue.

3rd person:
    Japhrimel's eyes suddenly flash with a misty silver glow.

a slanted crow-feathered hat

You analyze your crow-feathered hat and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

You get a strong sense that this hat can be altered by any merchant. It must remain a hat or hat-like item -- something that can be worn on the head but still reasonably store small items and be "tipped."

Currently you are able to use TAP, TILT, BOW, and KICK, as well as PUT into or GET an item from, with the hat. If you happen to have special fangs or a ring of a similar build, you'll find that things may look a bit fancier when you use the hat.

You can tell that the hat is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Zests:
    >tap my hat
    You reach up and tip your hat. The world momentarily takes on a misty silver hue.
    >tilt my hat
    You reach up and tilt your crow-feathered hat so it casts a shadow over your eyes. The world momentarily takes on a misty silver hue as you flash a wide grin, making sure to show off your fangs.
    >bow my hat
    You reach up and remove your crow-feathered hat, dipping an elegant bow as you sweep it in a wide arc in front of you. You glance up suddenly and flash a wide grin, making sure to show off your fangs. The world momentarily takes on a misty silver hue. You return your hat to your head with a flourish.
    >kick my hat
    You reach up and remove your crow-feathered hat, then toss it into the air in front of you. A subtle twist of your shoulders, and the hat lands on the center of your chest, quickly spinning down along the length of your body. When it reaches your foot, you give it a fast kick with your toe, and it arcs up into the air before you, landing perfectly on your head once again.
    >put OBJECT in my hat
    You reach up and lift one corner of your hat, then quickly stuff OBJECT inside it.
    >get ring from my hat
    You reach up and lift one corner of your hat, then rummage around inside it until you find OBJECT ring.

3rd person:
    Japhrimel reaches up and tips his hat. His eyes suddenly flash with a misty silver light.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and tilts his hat so it casts a shadow over his eyes. His eyes suddenly flash with a misty silver light and a wide grin spreads across his face. The tips of his fangs are clearly visible beneath his upper lip.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and removes his hat, then sweeps it in a wide arc in front of him as he dips an elegant bow. Japhrimel glances up suddenly and flashes a wide grin. The tips of his fangs are clearly visible beneath his upper lip. His eyes flash with a deep light. Japhrimel returns his hat to his head with a flourish.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and removes his crow-feathered hat, then tosses it into the air in front of him. A subtle twist of his shoulders, and the hat lands on the center of his chest, quickly spinning down along the length of his body. When it reaches his foot, he gives it a fast kick with his toes, and it arcs up into the air before him, landing perfectly on his head once again.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and lifts one corner of his hat, then quickly stuffs OBJECT inside it.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and lifts one corner of his hat, then rummages around inside it until he finds OBJECT.

a dark raven feather-edged cloak - 7lbs, further L/D

You carefully inspect your feather-edged cloak.

You estimate that a dark raven feather-edged cloak can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

You analyze your feather-edged cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get a strong sense that this cloak can be altered by any merchant. However it is altered, it must logically make sense as something that can "billow" out easily (so avoid requesting tight-fitting or super short garments if possible).

Currently you are able to use OPEN, CLOSE, WAVE, BOW, WEAR, and REMOVE with the cloak. If you happen to have special fangs of a similar build, you'll find that things may look a bit fancier when you use the cloak. This cloak can be unlocked to a second tier by any willing Ebon Gate Festival merchant and by a handful of merchants outside of that festival.

[As a note, currently PUSH and PULL are fluff fun and do not truly conceal your features.]

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the feather-edged cloak for you or have its pockets deepened.

Zests:
    >close my cloak
    You pull your feather-edged cloak around yourself tightly, doing your best to conceal your form.
    >open my cloak
    You throw open your feather-edged cloak. It billows out behind you like a pair of wings.
    >wave my cloak
    You catch the edge of your feather-edged cloak with one arm and sweep it out in front of you until all that is left revealed are your eyes. The cloak ripples mysteriously as it moves.
    >bow my cloak
    Holding the edge of your feather-edged cloak, you dip an elegant bow. The cloak billows out behind you as if caught upon an unfelt breeze. You glance up and flash an evil grin, making sure the tips of your black bone fangs are visible.
    >remove my cloak
    You remove a dark raven feather-edged cloak from your shoulders in an elegant sweeping motion that causes it to swirl mysteriously around you.
    >wear my cloak
    As you drape your feather-edged cloak from your shoulders, it billows out behind you as if caught upon an unfelt breeze.

3rd Person:
    Japhrimel pulls a dark raven feather-edged cloak around himself tightly, obscuring most of his form.
    J>
    Japhrimel throws open his feather-edged cloak. It billows out behind him like a pair of wings.
    J>
    Japhrimel catches the edge of his feather-edged cloak with one arm and sweeps it out in front of him until all that is left revealed are his eyes. The cloak ripples mysteriously as it moves.
    J>
    Holding the edge of his feather-edged cloak, Japhrimel dips an elegant bow. The cloak billows out behind him as if caught upon an unfelt breeze. Japhrimel glances up and flashes an evil grin. The tips of his black bone fangs are clearly visible protruding from beneath his upper lip.
    J>
    Japhrimel removes a dark raven feather-edged cloak from his shoulders in an elegant sweeping motion that causes it to swirl mysteriously around him.
    J>
    As Japhrimel drapes a dark raven feather-edged cloak from his shoulders, it billows out behind him as if caught upon an unfelt breeze.

some hematite rune-etched claws - pin worn

You analyze your rune-etched claws and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

You get a strong sense that the claws can be altered by any merchant. The claws must always be claws that are clearly hand-worn (i.e. not magically replacing your hands).

Currently you are able to use SCRATCH, EAT, POINT, and WAVE with the claws. If you happen to have special fangs or a ring of a similar build, you'll find that things may look a bit fancier when you use the claws.

You can tell that the claws is as light as it can get.

Zests:
    >scratch my claws
    You reach up and make a violent scratching motion with one of your claws.
    >eat my claws
    You reach up and casually pick between your black bone fangs with one of your rune-etched claws.
    >point my claws at mischung
    You point one of your rune-etched claws at Mischung, baring your black bone fangs in a menacing grin. The world suddenly take on a misty silver hue.
    >wave my claws at mischung
    You extend your rune-etched claws menacingly toward Mischung, baring your black bone fangs in a vicious grin.

3rd Person:
    Japhrimel reaches up and makes a violent scratching motion with one of his claws.
    J>
    Japhrimel reaches up and casually picks between his black bone fangs with one of his rune-etched claws.
    J>
    Japhrimel points one of his rune-etched claws directly at you, baring a pair of fake black bone fangs in a menacing grin. His eyes suddenly flash with a misty silver glow.
    J>
    Japhrimel extends some hematite rune-etched claws menacingly toward you, baring a pair of fake black bone fangs in a vicious grin.

a sleek faenor-handled whip - 5lbs, 4x - crafted out of leather so you can remove the faenor handle bit if you want

You analyze your faenor-handled whip and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get a strong sense that this whip can be altered by any merchant.

Currently you are able to use WEAR, REMOVE, WAVE, SPIN, and SNAP with the whip. If you happen to have special rings, cloaks, or fangs of similar build, you'll find that things may look a bit fancier when you use the whip.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the faenor-handled whip for you.

Zest:
    >wear my whip
    You carefully coil up your faenor-handled whip and tie it to your belt.
    >remove my whip
    You quickly untie a sleek faenor-handled whip from your belt. A flick of your wrist sends the coils snaking sinuously along the ground at your feet.
    >wave my whip
    You deftly wave your faenor-handled whip around in several wide circles over your head, then bring it down in front of you with a quick snap of your wrist. The resounding *CRACK* that results is almost enough to hurt your ears!
    You flash a wicked grin as the coils of your whip fall to the ground, showing off your fangs. Your feather-edged cloak billows out behind you, and the world seems to momentarily take on a misty silver hue.
    Roundtime: 2 sec.
    R>spin my whip
    Deftly spinning your wrist, your wave your faenor-handled whip in a wide circle in front of you. The whip rapidly builds up speed until the leather seems to form a solid circle in mid-air.
    Roundtime: 2 sec.
    >snap my whip
    With a quick snap of your wrist, you crack your faenor-handled whip in front of you. The resounding *CRACK* that results is almost enough to hurt your ears! You flash a wicked grin as the coils of your whip fall to the ground, showing off your fangs. Your feather-edged cloak billows out behind you, and the world seems to momentarily take on a misty silver hue.

3rd Person:
    Japhrimel carefully coils up a sleek faenor-handled whip and ties it to his belt.
    J>
    Japhrimel quickly unties a sleek faenor-handled whip from his belt. A flick of his wrist sends the coils snaking sinuously along the ground at his feet.
    J>
    Japhrimel deftly waves a sleek faenor-handled whip around in several wide circles above his head, then brings it down in front of him with a quick snap of his wrist. The resounding *CRACK* that results is almost enough to hurt your ears! Japhrimel flashes a wicked grin as the coils of his whip fall to the ground, showing off a pair of black bone fangs protruding from beneath his lower lip. His cloak billows out behind him, and his eyes suddenly glow with a misty silver light.
    J>
    Deftly spinning his wrist, Japhrimel waves a sleek faenor-handled whip in a wide circle in front of him. The whip rapidly builds up speed until the leather seems to form a solid circle in mid-air.
    J>
    With a quick snap of his wrist, Japhrimel cracks a sleek faenor-handled whip in front of him. The resounding *CRACK* that results is almost enough to hurt your ears! Japhrimel flashes a wicked grin as the coils of his whip fall to the ground, showing off a pair of black bone fangs protruding from beneath his lower lip. His cloak billows out behind him, and his eyes suddenly glow with a misty silver light.
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 09-10-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

mb
    My character portrait supplied by: Divone's Digital Art

www.divonelerade.wix.com/divone
    Jayvn quietly asks, "Anyone have a dragon's tear ruby?"
    >
    Zimzum says, "Tower has been dropping them."
    >
    Speaking to Zimzum, you ask, "Are you suggesting we have to kill Dhe'nari to get rubies?"
    >
    Zimzum nods.

3. Default

updated
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

4. Default

once

5. Default

twice

1m

7. Default

updated

8. Default

1.25 M
    Please and thank you

9. Default

updated

10. Default

once