Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Ice Ring

Default Blue Ice Ring

a diamond-set frosted silver band

>l band
    A frosted finish is etched into the silver of the band, catching light and casting shadows across its surface. Small diamonds are set into the center of the band, ending and beginning at a magnificent blue diamond.

>rub band
    As you rub the frosted silver band, a layer of cerulean blue frost forms around the band and quickly spreads to your right hand, forming a jagged chunk of blue ice.

>toss ice
    You toss your chunk of blue ice from your right hand into the air before catching it again in your left hand.
    >raise ice
    You raise the chunk of blue ice above your head and glance around, looking for a target for your icy fragment.
    >lick ice
    You lick the blue ice in your hand.

>poke ice
    You bring your right hand to the chunk of ice in your left hand and poke your index finger at the cobalt blue surface. The ice suddenly becomes pliable as your hand moves into the frigid depths. Without warning, the ice solidifies around your hand, leaving it trapped.

You shake the icy prison around for a moment before it releases your han

>turn ice
    You give the chunk of sapphire ice in your right hand a solid spin. It rotates on your palm, light flashing off of its irregular surfaces. As it spins, it begins to make a low shrieking sound, which fluctuates in its tone and pitch.

The chunk of sapphire ice comes to a sudden stop, and the noise ceases.

>throw my ice
    You throw the chunk of sapphire ice into the air and step beneath it. Severing your flow of energy to it, it begins to break apart in mid air. A cascade of navy ice crystals rains down around you, clattering to the ground.

>wear ice
    You lift the chunk of blue ice to the level of your eyes and fix it at that height in your mind. You pull your hand from beneath it, and the icy chunk begins to float where you left it.

>look <name>
    He is wearing a chunk of blue ice,

>remove ice
    You can't really remove it, just try to GET it instead.
    >get ice
    You reach out and snatch the floating shard of turquoise ice out of the air.

I think there might be more, I'll research when I have more time.

Ambient Messages:
    The chunk of blue ice shimmers and crackles as its color shifts to a sapphire hue.

The chunk of sapphire ice in your palm shudders and releases a small cloud of indigo mist.

PRICE: I'll just keep it, I got it for free anyway. PM an offer if you really want it.
    Last edited by SashaFierce; 09-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.

last couple of these I had I sold for 5mil, why anyone would bid 20mil for this is beyond me
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    last couple of these I had I sold for 5mil, why anyone would bid 20mil for this is beyond me
    This is funny considering everything you list for sale is put up for 4x the actual value.

He speaks the truth in this case though..Last EG Bazzel gave away a large number of these. More were found in the digging feeder too. But hey this is a good color at least! I think the orange and yellow had the hardest time to sell

Naw my shit is reasonably priced if you ain't a little bitch boy and this is still 4x pricier then any recently sold rings of similar quality, try again.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Naw my shit is reasonably priced if you ain't a little bitch boy and this is still 4x pricier then any recently sold rings of similar quality, try again.
    If it doesn't sell, then I'll keep it. No big deal. I don't need to sell silvers to pay rent like you do.

We get it, you're black/gangsterinsomeway. Stop communicating like that. It's retarded. You'll never get any kind of decent job talking like that. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    If it doesn't sell, then I'll keep it. No big deal. I don't need to sell silvers to pay rent like you do.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    We get it, you're black/gangsterinsomeway
    Nothing says gangster like the posting merchant's subforum for a text game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Nothing says gangster like the posting merchant's subforum for a text game.
    You're just jealous of my gangsterdom.

You can smell the e-peen in here from several forums over.