Page 445 of 593 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lieu's face at the end is priceless, like he was checking to see if the cameras caught his charade.

In Lieus mind, Owens is guilty of being republican while being black. Obviously it's a national emergency.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

2. Default

Ok? I don't remember asking why he lost the election.. mostly because I don't have to live in Wisconsin.

So literally: I don't care?

He fixed your state from the shit mess when he took over though.. so maybe just send him a thank you note today... and hope the Democrat doesn't let the state go to shit. Again.
    Walker did some good things, but that doesn't mean he didn't do bad things. There are many things about him I dislike, like his opposition to gay marriage.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Lol. Got us out of one, into a much bigger one.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Ok? I don't remember asking why he lost the election.. mostly because I don't have to live in Wisconsin.

So literally: I don't care?

He fixed your state from the shit mess when he took over though.. so maybe just send him a thank you note today... and hope the Democrat doesn't push the state deeper into shit. Again.
    ftfu
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Arizonans bear the brunt of Washington’s failure to address our broken immigration system. We must secure the border with a comprehensive, smart, bipartisan approach - we’re calling on @DHSgov to send additional resources and staff to AZ ports.
    This is from Democrat Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema, who replaced "Republican" Jeff Flake.

How is she more to the right than Jeff Flake?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Yeah, no it's even worse.

Article found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yeah, no it's even worse.

Article found here.
    Shit, didn't realize she was responding to a state of emergency, otherwise I would have posted this in the frown thread.

But there is no emergency at the border!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Shit, didn't realize she was responding to a state of emergency, otherwise I would have posted this in the frown thread.

But there is no emergency at the border!
    Food banks are running dry and donations aren't happening fast enough. Compound that with the swell of unemployed people, shit is looking bleak for humanitarian aid in Yuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Food banks are running dry and donations aren't happening fast enough. Compound that with the swell of unemployed people, shit is looking bleak for humanitarian aid in Yuma.
    Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Racist.
    Keep an eye on the alleged sanctuary states. This type of shit is gonna destroy the infrastructure of most places.