Page 427 of 594 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

I had cut the cord, but they put caps on internet here now, so the costs to stream became more than just having cable.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Internet caps? Where do you live? That's annoying. Cell phone plan or something?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Who are you with that doesn't use a data cap?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Internet caps? Where do you live? That's annoying. Cell phone plan or something?
    Louisiana. Comcast has a 1 TB cap, you go over, they charge you more, up to $200. When you are streaming all your TV, 1 TB isn't a lot.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump sent a letter to Nancy basically saying he's showing up to congress to deliver the SOTU whether she likes it or not. I love it.
    Maybe someday you and Trump will figure out how the US government works.

"I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over," Trump tweeted. "I am not looking for an....alternative venue for the SOTU Address because there is no venue that can compete with the history, tradition and importance of the House Chamber. I look forward to giving a 'great' State of the Union Address in the near future!"

Pelosi made him her bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe someday you and Trump will figure out how the US government works.

"I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over," Trump tweeted. "I am not looking for an....alternative venue for the SOTU Address because there is no venue that can compete with the history, tradition and importance of the House Chamber. I look forward to giving a 'great' State of the Union Address in the near future!"

Pelosi made him her bitch.
    It will be funny when Trump uses this in the address, the bitter looks on Nancy's face will be meme gold.

The more I think about this decision by Pelosi, she has made a huge PR mistake for the Democrats. There are so many angles that Trump and the right leaning media will use to attack her over this decision, one will be the free speech angle. Whether it is or not is not a point I'm arguing, but it will be a subject that will be mentioned. It's obvious though that Democrats want to silence the president, which proves that Democrats will silence anyone with an apposing view. Thankfully when it is given and the Democrats have their response speech, the Democrats will use some young edgy candidate as a political lamb and they will sound retarded.

Last edited by Neveragain; 01-24-2019 at 01:11 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Pelosi is a delusional woman who needs to be put out to pasture! Trump is not the end all be all of things, but she is just an idiotic crazy wench

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Pelosi is a delusional woman who needs to be put out to pasture! Trump is not the end all be all of things, but she is just an idiotic crazy wench
    This is correct.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Yet she's still more sane and lucid than Trump. She also understands how the government works.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yet she's still more sane and lucid than Trump. She also understands how the government works.
    Wrong. You're a huge retard.