Page 424 of 593 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Democrats in Congress have a mandate from the American voters to investigate Trump and hold him accountable to his multitude of crimes. Elections have consequences.
    Can you for just one day not be more stupid than you were the previous day you fucking hipster?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-12-2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., issued a sharp rebuke of Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, on Monday, strongly suggesting he should consider looking for work outside of Congress after backlash over past statements on white supremacy and white nationalism reached critical mass.

"There is no place in the Republican Party, the Congress, or the country for an ideology of racial supremacy of any kind. I have no tolerance for such positions and those who espouse these views are not supporters of American ideals and freedoms. Rep. King’s statements are unwelcome and unworthy of his elected position. If he doesn’t understand why ‘white supremacy’ is offensive, he should find another line of work," McConnell said in a statement shared with the Washington Examiner.

3. Default

House Republican leaders removed Representative Steve King of Iowa from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees on Monday night as the party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments Mr. King made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/u...committee.html

House Republican leaders removed Representative Steve King of Iowa from the Judiciary and Agriculture Committees on Monday night as the party officials scrambled to appear tough on racism and contain damage from comments Mr. King made to The New York Times questioning why white supremacy is considered offensive.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/u...committee.html
    An example of why the NYTimes is a DNC joke
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

One of the most heartfelt and succinct explanations of the Pledge of Allegiance. It's a shame that Leftists don't get it.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

6. Default

WASHINGTON — The U.S. House of Representatives passed legislation Tuesday evening that seeks to bar President Donald Trump from withdrawing from NATO amid renewed concerns over his commitment to the 29-nation military pact.

In a bipartisan 357-22 vote, the Democrat-led lower chamber sent the Senate the NATO Support Act, which would prohibit the use of federal funds to withdraw from the 70-year-old alliance. Twenty-two Republicans voted no, while 28 Republicans and 26 Democrats did not vote.

https://www.defensenews.com/congress...xit-from-nato/

WASHINGTON — The U.S. House of Representatives passed legislation Tuesday evening that seeks to bar President Donald Trump from withdrawing from NATO amid renewed concerns over his commitment to the 29-nation military pact.

In a bipartisan 357-22 vote, the Democrat-led lower chamber sent the Senate the NATO Support Act, which would prohibit the use of federal funds to withdraw from the 70-year-old alliance. Twenty-two Republicans voted no, while 28 Republicans and 26 Democrats did not vote.

Meaningless bullshit. So when are we going to hold the NATO alliance members accountable for their treaty commitments?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

No one cares and you're stupid for spam posting political crap.

Blog Entries

He was never going to withdraw from NATO. It is a pointless vote when there are more important things going on.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He was never going to withdraw from NATO. It is a pointless vote when there are more important things going on.
    Retarded pk response: It's never pointless when retarded liberals want to do something and I'll post about it everytime because I'm dumb!