Page 421 of 593 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    His administration's accomplishments far exceed those of his impotent predecessor, too. So not only is trump better, but you're entertained by the msm whining while we're entertained by your butthurt retardation. It's a win/win. #4moreyears
    Jeez you guys are cuntier than usual today. Stop being so cunty.

#lockhimup

2. Default

So much winning...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So much winning...

So much retarding...

Good day for America, bad day for Individual 1. He had his illegal slush fund shut down and his former national security advisor, who's still snitching on Trump and others, was accused (and by extension his handler, Trump) of selling out the country to foreign governments. Meanwhile MAGA bots are turning on the judge they've been jerking off to for the past year (he's gonna take down Mueller!!!11) and the rejects over at /r/the_donald have been on a ban spree trying to contain all criticism of Trump over his decision to ban bump stocks.

Shut up cwolff.

Troll all you want, your temper tantrums are doing nothing to stop Trump and his criminal gang from being brought to justice. Your meltdowns are worth a few chuckles at least.
    Quoted for scrub proofing.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-19-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    A federal judge telling you that you arguably sold out your country isn’t too far from treason.

One could argue that we are at war with Russia now that they attacked our election.

I would not say we’re at war with Russia, though, and none of the trump people under investigation committed treason.

Certainly fascinating that a federal judge mentioned charging trumps former NSA with treason, however.
    Seems like that says more about the judge than anything else.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

President Trump signs the Farm Bill making dog and cat meat illegal in the United States

WASHINGTON (AP) -- On Thursday, in a groundbreaking victory for animals in the United States and across the world, the “Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act” was signed into law by President Trump as a provision of the Farm Bill. The bill was spearheaded and sponsored by the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation (AHWF), a nonprofit that rescues dogs and cats from the dog and cat meat trade abroad. The Act makes it a federal offense to slaughter, trade and import/export dogs and cats for human consumption, a practice that was previously legal in 44 states.

While the practice is uncommon in America, a number of recent cases were discovered in Hawaii, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and New York. Many of these dogs and cats were taken from shelters, some found as strays, others were stolen pets from families. While the ban on dog and cat meat consumption only applies to the practice within the United States, it will also serve to strengthen the position of activists fighting against the dog and cat meat trade around the world.

The Dog and Cat Meat Trade Prohibition Act was first introduced in March 2017 by Congressman Alcee Hastings (D-FL). The AHWF has lobbied for The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act, knowing that the United States cannot condemn the practice around the world if it is still legally permissible within its own borders.

“This is a major victory for the animals, prohibiting the consumption of two entire species, while at the same time making America the leader in putting an end to this brutal practice worldwide,” said Marc Ching of AHWF. “When we started this all we ever wanted to do was make a difference, to move towards bringing an end to the suffering of these animals who are like our children, our family.”

https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Pr...503308841.html

I wonder how the left will spin this into a bad thing because Trump, despite the bill originating from a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how the left will spin this into a bad thing because Trump, despite the bill originating from a democrat.
    Trump doesn't care about people too poor to afford real beef.

Blog Entries

Trump hates asians.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    President Trump signs the Farm Bill making dog and cat meat illegal in the United States

WASHINGTON (AP) -- On Thursday, in a groundbreaking victory for animals in the United States and across the world, the “Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act” was signed into law by President Trump as a provision of the Farm Bill. The bill was spearheaded and sponsored by the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation (AHWF), a nonprofit that rescues dogs and cats from the dog and cat meat trade abroad. The Act makes it a federal offense to slaughter, trade and import/export dogs and cats for human consumption, a practice that was previously legal in 44 states.

While the practice is uncommon in America, a number of recent cases were discovered in Hawaii, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and New York. Many of these dogs and cats were taken from shelters, some found as strays, others were stolen pets from families. While the ban on dog and cat meat consumption only applies to the practice within the United States, it will also serve to strengthen the position of activists fighting against the dog and cat meat trade around the world.

The Dog and Cat Meat Trade Prohibition Act was first introduced in March 2017 by Congressman Alcee Hastings (D-FL). The AHWF has lobbied for The Dog and Cat Meat Prohibition Act, knowing that the United States cannot condemn the practice around the world if it is still legally permissible within its own borders.

“This is a major victory for the animals, prohibiting the consumption of two entire species, while at the same time making America the leader in putting an end to this brutal practice worldwide,” said Marc Ching of AHWF. “When we started this all we ever wanted to do was make a difference, to move towards bringing an end to the suffering of these animals who are like our children, our family.”

https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Pr...503308841.html

We had a legal dog and cat meat trade in the US? Damn, I could have been cashing in all along.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

This is a perfect example of how the media is biased against Trump. They hardly covered this legislative victory. Instead, they spent all their time talking about the stock market collapse, the government shutdown and the Mattis resignation letter.

The new law is really a slap in China's face. The son of William F. Buckley Jr. wrote a whole book about it. China better shape up on trade.