Page 4 of 594 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.
    I didn't find her terrifying at all. Well, I mean...my dick shriveled a bit at her approach, but...otherwise, not that terrifying.

Of course, I didn't have the whole awe-struck thing to deal with...I'm sure you're meaning "terrifying" in the same sense that Westboro members would be "terrified" if they ever actually met Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    I didn't find her terrifying at all. Well, I mean...my dick shriveled a bit at her approach, but...otherwise, not that terrifying.

Of course, I didn't have the whole awe-struck thing to deal with...I'm sure you're meaning "terrifying" in the same sense that Westboro members would be "terrified" if they ever actually met Jesus.
    More that response in other people was scary. Libertarians are hardly immune given Ron Paul's jubilant adorers.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

6. Default

Bernie Sanders scored two big endorsements this week, one from the Communication Workers of America union as well as the Democracy for America group. I think this is the first time a presidential candidate has scored an endorsement from DFA, and the group has said they are ready to throw its weight behind Sanders ahead of the Iowa caucus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Bernie Sanders scored two big endorsements this week, one from the Communication Workers of America union as well as the Democracy for America group. I think this is the first time a presidential candidate has scored an endorsement from DFA, and the group has said they are ready to throw its weight behind Sanders ahead of the Iowa caucus.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_for_America

You mean except for last time with Obama?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_for_America

You mean except for last time with Obama?
    "Democracy for America (DFA) is a very large and very influential grassroots group that wants to get as many Democrats out to vote as possible. They've got a lot of money and manpower, which means a lot of potential to make phonecalls and go knocking door to door. Every election, they have a poll, and if a candidate gets a super-majority of 67%, they will publicly endorse that candidate and throw the weight of their members behind him or her. No Democratic Primary candidate has ever gotten enough of a majority to earn their endorsement. Bernie Sanders just received about 88% of the vote."

~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

10. Default