Page 373 of 589 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    She's not far right? LOL What is she a moderate centrist? A crazy Hollywood elite liberal? You guys will say anything, absolutely anything, to dismiss criticism of trump.

But here's something else that made me smile. Task and Purpose giving trump shit about the Saudis and their deleted tweet today.

https://taskandpurpose.com/saudi-ara...-canada-tweet/
    Um, no. Roseanne isn't far right. She is a leftist. You're far left, so everyone looks right to you.

And wow, Task and Purpose being liberal! It is amazing! Other than Szoldra (who makes all the memes and hasn't done a single story) they are a bunch of POGs and even people who never served.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-06-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

She's not far right? LOL What is she a moderate centrist? A crazy Hollywood elite liberal? You guys will say anything, absolutely anything, to dismiss criticism of trump.
    She was a big gay rights proponent decades before even Obama was. But now she's considered "far right" by those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome simply because she agrees with some of Trump's policies.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-06-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Um, no. Roseanne isn't far right. She is a leftist. You're far left, so everyone looks right to you.

And wow, Task and Purpose being liberal! It is amazing! Other than Szoldra (who makes all the memes and hasn't done a single story) they are a bunch of POGs and even people who never served.
    See what I mean about how you'll say anything to dismiss criticism of trump. Now Task and Purpose is a liberal rag is that it? "Don't listen to them, they're a bunch of POGs." LOL

It's not enough to be a veteran, but you have to be a combat arms veteran? God of the Gaps again. No matter what you read or hear you'll whittle it down until your excuse is just a flimsy toothpick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    She was a big gay rights proponent decades before even Obama was. But now she's considered "far right" by those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome simply because she agrees with some of Trump's policies.
    Ya, she used to be. Didn't she run on that? Peace and Love campaign or some shit?

Like many people, even some of our PC bretheren, she's not politically the same today as she was then. That should be obvious but I know you'll argue it anyway.

Blog Entries

See what I mean about how you'll say anything to dismiss criticism of trump. Now Task and Purpose is a liberal rag is that it? "Don't listen to them, they're a bunch of POGs." LOL

It's not enough to be a veteran, but you have to be a combat arms veteran? God of the Gaps again. No matter what you read or hear you'll whittle it down until your excuse is just a flimsy toothpick.
    I mean, they are liberal.

And when you're trying to make stories about how Infantry troops are, perhaps someone that was an infantryman should write it. I've seen tons of "infantry" stories by them (that are nothing even like what it was) and then I see the writer was a fucking PAO or some guy who never even served. It is something you like though, so you don't accept ANY criticism of it.

If Paul Szoldra wrote one, I'd respect that one, but his opinions wouldn't jive with them so he is stuck making memes for them. Because the left sucks at memes.

Blog Entries

I mean, they are liberal.

And when you're trying to make stories about how Infantry troops are, perhaps someone that was an infantryman should write it. I've seen tons of "infantry" stories by them (that are nothing even like what it was) and then I see the writer was a fucking PAO or some guy who never even served. It is something you like though, so you don't accept ANY criticism of it.

If Paul Szoldra wrote one, I'd respect that one, but his opinions wouldn't jive with them so he is stuck making memes for them. Because the left sucks at memes.
    I've been following T&P for a while and my perception is that they only recently got too political. I also don't think that posting stories about trumps bullshit makes them liberal.

Blog Entries

Ya, she used to be. Didn't she run on that? Peace and Love campaign or some shit?

Like many people, even some of our PC bretheren, she's not politically the same today as she was then. That should be obvious but I know you'll argue it anyway.
    What does that tell you about the Democrat party?

Trump hit a 29% approval rating among blacks, up from just 15% in August of 2017.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/34001...-prestigiacomo
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-06-2018 at 06:23 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Bullshit. I have changed very little politically since Trump announced his intention to run for president. The ONLY thing I have changed is my stance on abortion, going from pro-choice to very very close to pro-life, and that's a result of a lot of Democrats being absolutely disgusting in their remarks in regards to abortion and has nothing to do with Trump.

10. Default

And when you're trying to make stories about how Infantry troops are, perhaps someone that was an infantryman should write it.
    I think you can remove the "perhaps" part of your statement.