Page 372 of 593 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    God you're a butthurt little bitch. Whining, crying, trolling, constantly seeking attention from me. What's the T in Tg stand for, Tina?
    I thought that's what all the kneeling was about?

I am curious though, was the flagpole on private property? I have a hunch that it was because your stupid article makes no mention of where the flagpole was located.

Burn that motherfucker
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-02-2018 at 05:58 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

God you're a butthurt little bitch. Whining, crying, trolling, constantly seeking attention from me. What's the T in Tg stand for, Tina?
    What? You said you can't wait for white baby boomers to die. You can't possibly deny it anymore since it's in my signature. Just curious when you're going to get around to telling this man you can't wait for him and all of his vet buddies to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I thought that's what all the kneeling was about?
    To be fair you can't expect someone like cwolff to keep his arguments straight. He only knows how to parrot back what he hears on CNN, he can't possibly make the connection that two arguments contradict one another.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-02-2018 at 05:59 PM.

It's called calling you out for being full of shit all the time. Which makes you very butthurt and upset and sends you into an estrogen fueled emotional frenzy.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-02-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

@WalshFreedom
    It's got nothing to do with what you think about Lebron James. The President of the United States had nothing better to do late on a Friday night than grab his phone and call a private citizen "dumb" in a tweet.

The leader of the free world did that.

What a small man he is.
    This is from Joe Walsh. He's about as far from liberal as you can get and I applaud him for speaking out. We need more conservatives to stand up to trump and take their party back.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...24282272456705

This is from Joe Walsh. He's about as far from liberal as you can get and I applaud him for speaking out. We need more conservatives to stand up to trump and take their party back.

We need you to shut the fuck up.

It was a dumb thing for President Trump to do.. just as it was equally dumb for some of the things Lebron James has said about the President.

Joe Walsh wasn't "standing up to Trump".. he said Trump did something stupid.

Can you be anymore dramatic about every. single. thing.?

Fuck man.. grow a pair.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It was a dumb thing for President Trump to do.. just as it was equally dumb for some of the things Lebron James has said about the President.

Fuck man.. grow a pair.
    It's all that estrogen flowing through him.

I'd almost bet money this is actually cwolff, or one of his heroes at the very least. It's pretty fucking close to how I picture him anytime I read one of his soy posts.

Last edited by Methais; 08-05-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Fuck man.. grow a pair.
    Cwolff likes to change anything to meet his agenda. He was saying Roseanne Barr was a far right Trump supporter. She voted for Trump, I won't deny that, but she isn't far right in any way.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Cwolff likes to change anything to meet his agenda. He was saying Roseanne Barr was a far right Trump supporter. She voted for Trump, I won't deny that, but she isn't far right in any way.
    She's not far right? LOL What is she a moderate centrist? A crazy Hollywood elite liberal? You guys will say anything, absolutely anything, to dismiss criticism of trump.

But here's something else that made me smile. Task and Purpose giving trump shit about the Saudis and their deleted tweet today.

All of which is to say that maybe the United States, 17 years after 9/11 and the missing 28 pages, should really, finally, reconsider its relationship to the repressive, Al Qaeda-dealing Saudi regime. Maybe a president who prioritizes fighting terror without apology is just the guy to deal with this.

Then again, maybe not.
    https://taskandpurpose.com/saudi-ara...-canada-tweet/