Page 336 of 593 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Manning is running as a Democrat.

Hope she wins.

Blog Entries

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stevenperlb...V8#.scED3gn8Na

The complaint, filed with the New York State Division of Human Rights, alleges that Jones, unlike his white colleagues, dealt with shifting expectations, unclear deadlines, and a lack of a travel budget for investigative stories. Jones said that he complained to executives that his boss, Jonathan Larsen, treated other reporters in the “TYT Investigates” group less harshly, and that he faced improper charges of insubordination and poor performance.

Jones said that he was contacted by David Koller, one of the founders of TYT, who told him he would begin an investigation into his complaint of racial discrimination, but nobody ever followed up with him. The complaint alleges that another executive called Jones shortly thereafter and made a “veiled threat,” saying, “If this all works out you are under Larsen, but he may also discontinue your services.”

"I thought Andrew was a good guy when he worked here, I'll leave comments about his work to the legal proceedings,” Uygur said in the statement. “It's really unfortunate that he has decided to work with a lawyer who has now brought two different, unrelated actions against us. Of course we care a great deal about diversity in the workplace — that is part and parcel of what we do and who we are. We will defend our record and not give into baseless demands.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    W-T-M-F
    Does this look like a dude that's hitting it right? Judging by his wife's face, my money is on no.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

He might be hitting something, the bottle, the crack pipe, the street corner, something, but not her. She is getting what she wants somewhere though.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I don't know that guy is, but she is not his wife.

She's married to Harry Hamlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    I don't know that guy is, but she is not his wife.

She's married to Harry Hamlin.
    Ahhh, well then, yeah, she is getting what she wants and it isn't him. LOL I was right but for the wrong reason.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

GOOGLE LIED TO ME!!!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 01-27-2018 at 06:26 AM.

10. Default