Page 323 of 589 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If the allegations are true.. that guy needs to be castrated without anesthesia.
    I'm not sure what's worse, the allegations or those defending him by comparing his actions to that of biblical figures.

It is important to have a high bar of proof for such crimes, and it is important to give the victims of said crimes wide latitude. This is a difficult conundrum.

"Joseph banged preteen Mary though" is... is just uh... whew. Not a great way of handling that dilemma, Bob.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it, but the timing seems questionable.

Liberals: One woman accused Roy Moore of trying to have sex with her when she was 14! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!
    Liberals: ONLY one person accused George Takei of sexually assaulting him? Yeah, we're gonna need more than THAT!

Moore denied it. What more do you want?

Speaking of the late 1970s and early 1980s, Moore said he "dated a lot of young ladies" after "my return from the military."

"I do recognize the names of two of these young women," he said of Gibson and Deason, denying that he gave the latter alcohol when she was underage. "As I recall, she was 19 or older."

Asked if he remembers dating teenage women when he was older than 30, Moore said, "Not generally, no."

"I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."

After a commercial break, Moore became more forceful in his denials of dating teenagers. He said doing so "would be out of my customary behavior" and that he "never" would have dated a teen without her mother's permission.

Pointing to the allegation involving a 14 year old, Moore said "this never happened. They know it never happened."

More...

Doesn't matter anyway. Because Republicans are all about tolerance..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Liberals: One woman accused Roy Moore of trying to have sex with her when she was 14! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!
    Liberals: ONLY one person accused George Takei of sexually assaulting him? Yeah, we're gonna need more than THAT!
    If you are a conservative and expect to be treated fairly by the media, don't go into politics or do anything else that might attract the media's attention.
    Last edited by Candor; 11-13-2017 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If you are a conservative and expect to be treated fairly by the media, don't go into politics or do anything else that might attract the media's attention.
    The hypocrisy of the media on full display is getting quite sickening. Once again Republicans are expected to distance themselves from a candidate and condemn them, meanwhile Democrat politicians get away with murder, sometimes literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Cut a fart, candork.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    You've got some fucked up morals.

One is a paedophile preying on a 14 year old girl the other was sexual assault on a 6' 2 200 lb 23 year old man. Evidently the takei accuser just wants an apology for the incident.
    They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.
    It's cute how you think I made a moral judgement on either of them, when my point was how Democrats are all too eager to destroy one man based on one accusation, while giving another man a pass based on one accusation, all because it depends on the politics of each person involved.

But you knew that. You're just too busy being a piece of shit to realize that and instead have to resort to this pathetic projecting and deflection because deep down inside, you know how fucked up the Democrat party is.

Also, who let you out of your safe space? I thought you moved there because you were oh so much better than everyone here?