Page 3 of 321 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3207

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You said no one, so yes, you are wrong.
    I thought I made it pretty clear that I wanted someone to personally correct her, or at the very least talk about it so much that she would get the hint but okay, for the English challenged I'll rephrase my complaint: why won't anyone get in this woman's face and shove some facts down her throat?

  2. #22

    Default

    No you weren't clear about it.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought I made it pretty clear that I wanted someone to personally correct her, or at the very least talk about it so much that she would get the hint but okay, for the English challenged I'll rephrase my complaint: why won't anyone get in this woman's face and shove some facts down her throat?
    Why won't you?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Why won't you?
    If I had a face to face meeting with her I would. Arrange the meeting and I'll even record it for proof.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If I had a face to face meeting with her I would. Arrange the meeting and I'll even record it for proof.
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.
    Monarch mind control victims claim she's bi, but prefers gay sex. Can you confirm/deny this? Thanks.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I don't believe you'd ever be as trolly in public as you are on the Internet. Having personally met Hillary Clinton she's actually terrifying.
    It's not "trolly" to tell that idiot that she is flat out lying.

    Why wouldn't I call her a liar to her face?

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's not "trolly" to tell that idiot that she is flat out lying.

    Why wouldn't I call her a liar to her face?
    And she would give zero fucks.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If I had a face to face meeting with her I would. Arrange the meeting and I'll even record it for proof.
    How am I, a registered Republican, supposed to arrange a meeting with a Democratic candidate? Ceteris paribus in loco parentis, Terrence.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  10. #30

    Default

    Matt Taibbi, great as always, in a recent article:

    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Murdoch owns or controls print, cable and film outlets in so many places that his cultural and political views are fast becoming a feature of global geography. The sun never sets on his broadcast empire, a giant hovering Death Star that's been firing laser cannons of "Rupert Murdoch's Many Repellent Thoughts About Stuff" at planet Earth for decades now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •