Page 223 of 594 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Those pennies are worth more than face value. ARE YOU SAYING THEY MAKE MORE MONEY?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Those pennies are worth more than face value. ARE YOU SAYING THEY MAKE MORE MONEY?
    Yes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes.
    Bitches.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bitches.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A Black Lives Matter leader has come under fire after arguing on social media that white people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,” and musing about how the race could be wiped out.

In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.

“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

Khogali then proclaimed: “White ppl are recessive genetic defects. This is factual.”

The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

“Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It is because we are superhumxns,” she added.

This isn’t the first time the firebrand BLM Toronto chapter co-founder got into hot water. Last week, Heat Street reported about Khogali’s speech during a protest in Toronto, where she accused Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of being a “white supremacist terrorist” for welcoming refugees to the country.

During the protest, she was seen shouting: “When Justin Trudeau says that he is a liar! He’s a hypocrite! He is a white supremacist terrorist! That is what he is,” she said. “Do not be fooled by his liberal bullshit. Do not be fooled.”

Last year, according to Newstalk 1010, she also caused a controversy after tweeting: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz.”

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/blac...netic-defects/

So edgy with the x's.

I mean...

“Do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction—no matter what systems created to make us extinct… How we keep coming back? It is because we are superhumxns,” she added.
    ...you could make the same argument for cockroaches. I guess cockroaches are genetically superior to everybody.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-14-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So she's Muslim but doesn't want refugees from Muslim countries in her country? I guess they are the wrong skin color of Muslim.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So she's Muslim but doesn't want refugees from Muslim countries in her country? I guess they are the wrong skin color of Muslim.
    Nation of Islam is Islamic in name only. They are actually leaning toward Scientology now.

What sort of monster would go around calling entire segments of the population that they have some deeply held problem with "subhuman?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    What sort of monster would go around calling entire segments of the population that they have some deeply held problem with "subhuman?"
    I'm sure WB will be around shortly to accuse this person of being a Nazi. Oh wait, he won't because she's not a Republican

See? I can play stupid games like this too.