Page 2 of 592 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

2. Default

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

LOL, suck it, Shkreli!

Bernie Sanders rejects CEO Martin Shkreli’s campaign donation.

WASHINGTON — The man who has become the public face of rising drug prices says he has donated to presidential candidate Bernie Sanders — who has been bashing Big Pharma on the campaign trail — to try to get a meeting so the two can talk it out.
    Sanders isn’t interested. His campaign said Thursday that he’s giving the money to a Washington health clinic instead — and the drug executive isn’t getting the meeting.
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/poli...CQN/story.html
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-15-2015 at 10:39 PM.

6. Default

Bernie Sanders on handouts:

“The hiker held up the case of Vermont IPA he was carrying and bellowed in that unfaded Brooklyn accent of his, “Before we break up the banks, we’ve gotta break up this 24-pack!”

Screaming in jubilation, the people around the fire went, “Bernie!”

He set down the box of beer and ripped it open, handing bottle after bottle to the crew around the fire saying, “Who wants, who wants? Old Bernie’s got some hand outs for everyone at this party.”

Bernie Sanders concerning the 1%:

“Trad, how much of this did you smoke yourself? You see everyone? This is just what I was talking about at dinner. 1% of the population smoking 35.4% of the kush! We’ve absolutely got to redistribute the toking if we want to party democratically.”

Dipshit Hillary is pandering so hard I'm surprised she hasn't sprained an ankle.

Saw her on the news just now talking about the gun industry and telling a group of supporters that no other industry has broad immunity from lawsuits like the gun industry does. No other industry has permission to be so "reckless, so negligent in their products."

WHY WON'T ANYONE CORRECT THIS DUMB BITCH ALREADY?!

Seriously. If a Republican had been spouting flat out LIES like this for 2+ weeks now it would be in the 24 hour news cycle yet no one seems to want to take Hillary on about this issue.

So much pandering! So little time! What is a Democrat to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So one website (which I'm sure Hillary doesn't bother to read) took Hillary on and that makes me wrong?

Okay.

Like I said in the debate thread, I kept hoping Sanders would grow a pair and correct Hillary on this issue but he was too busy trying to crawl up her ass by defending her email scandal to do so.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-16-2015 at 06:57 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So one website (which I'm sure Hillary doesn't bother to read) took Hillary on and that makes me wrong?
    You said no one, so yes, you are wrong.