Page 102 of 593 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    Yeah, well, no. I AM factually correct in my assessment of Muslims. "Mainstream" Islam is a treasure trove of human rights violations, at least according to what we currently accept as being such in the US. The fact that the "fringe" Islamic groups are absolutely barbaric does nothing to diminish the "lesser" violations that are hard-coded into the religion.

The left CONSTANTLY rails against ignorant religious practices and traditions...but only if they're Christian.

Here's a quick history lesson...these are both Abrahamic religions. Muslims believe in Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David...they recognize the Old Testament, along with Christians and Jews. However, they believe that Muhammad is the real prophet, not Jesus, and they base the entirety of their belief system on the recordings of Muhammad's "word", some 600 years after Jesus.

Basically, it goes like this:

Old Testament:
    Jews: That's it, prophet hasn't showed up yet, we're done here.
    Christians: Nope, Jesus is the Son, New Testamant.
    Muslims: Nope, Muhammad is the Prophet, Quran.

NONE OF THIS EFFECTIVELY MATTERS.

You either believe in your religion, and believe what you think your religion says, and that is the supreme thing in your life, or you don't.

If you don't, then you are "secular", and you base your opinions on logic, not on what you think some flying spaghetti monster tells you to think.

If you base your opinions on logic, you should be able to bring yourself to call out human rights violations, regardless of the source.

STOP IT WITH THE TRIBALISM. JUST STOP IT.

We're never going to progress as a global community as long as we keep this shit up.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry, but you just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you have anything of substance, I'd gladly hear it.

Blog Entries

I have to partially agree with time4fun here, I know people of many different faiths that are extremely intelligent. Talked to a Muslim couple up at Subway this evening, her husband teaches computer science at the university. I think your understanding of religion is not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    It's so nice that you've graduated from flinging homophobia at people via comments you thought were anonymous, to doing so openly. Don't worry, nobody forgot about what kind of person you are.
    I know.. ageism is so hip and cool and new.. but OMG DON'T CALL A FAG A FAG OR IT'S SO FUCKING BAD!!!

Fuck you fag.

Feigning ignorance of the severity and unprecedented nature of the obstruction in the last decade -- especially of executive appointees -- only reflects on you, my deluded friend.
    I'll translate: It's bad when the GOP did it, but it's awesome when the liberals do it because we're flaming hypocrites at the core anyways....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Irony
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's bad when the GOP did it, but it's awesome when the liberals do it because we're flaming hypocrites at the core anyways....

I bet time4fun thinks this is a documentary:
    Last edited by Methais; 11-19-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    We have to ponder whether Parkbandit would use these phrases in person or not. What other slurs might he be comfortable using in the world now?

Trump/Pence's America.
    Yes..

Trump and Pence is to blame for me saying fag. I couldn't muster up the courage before... but now that Trump is President Elect, I'll let it fly!

I thought time4fun was the one who would have the most difficult time getting on and letting go.. I'm beginning to think it's probably more likely you since you've been so "upset" about silly things in the past.

Here, "ponder" this video:

Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-19-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    We have to ponder whether Parkbandit would use these phrases in person or not. What other slurs might he be comfortable using in the world now?

Trump/Pence's America.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I know.. ageism is so hip and cool and new.. but OMG DON'T CALL A FAG A FAG OR IT'S SO FUCKING BAD!!!

Fuck you fag.
    Like I said: Nobody's forgotten what kind of person you are. The kind that's sent angry, sexualized messages to other men anonymously on the Internet for years. It's nice that you feel empowered to be the open bigot you always wished you could be, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I'll translate: It's bad when the GOP did it, but it's awesome when the liberals do it because we're flaming hypocrites at the core anyways....
    If only false equivalence and intellectual dishonesty actually constituted an argument.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 11-19-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Anta taarifyn Arabia? Anta tafhimyn Islam? Ana athun anta la tafhimynuha. Asif, walakan anta la taarif.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-19-2016 at 02:43 PM.