Page 324 of 328 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3280

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Liberals: One woman accused Roy Moore of trying to have sex with her when she was 14! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!
    Liberals: ONLY one person accused George Takei of sexually assaulting him? Yeah, we're gonna need more than THAT!
    You've got some fucked up morals.

One is a paedophile preying on a 14 year old girl the other was sexual assault on a 6' 2 200 lb 23 year old man. Evidently the takei accuser just wants an apology for the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    You've got some fucked up morals.

One is a paedophile preying on a 14 year old girl the other was sexual assault on a 6' 2 200 lb 23 year old man. Evidently the takei accuser just wants an apology for the incident.
    They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.
    It's cute how you think I made a moral judgement on either of them, when my point was how Democrats are all too eager to destroy one man based on one accusation, while giving another man a pass based on one accusation, all because it depends on the politics of each person involved.

But you knew that. You're just too busy being a piece of shit to realize that and instead have to resort to this pathetic projecting and deflection because deep down inside, you know how fucked up the Democrat party is.

Also, who let you out of your safe space? I thought you moved there because you were oh so much better than everyone here?
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

It's cute how you think I made a moral judgement on either of them, when my point was how Democrats are all too eager to destroy one man based on one accusation, while giving another man a pass based on one accusation, all because it depends on the politics of each person involved.

But you knew that. You're just too busy being a piece of shit to realize that and instead have to resort to this pathetic projecting and deflection because deep down inside, you know how fucked up the Democrat party is.

Also, who let you out of your safe space? I thought you moved there because you were oh so much better than everyone here?
    Man you've got some problems. Low self esteem or something. I wrote about the right in general and you feel victimized or attacked by it personally. It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.

Man you've got some problems. Low self esteem or something. I wrote about the right in general and you feel victimized or attacked by it personally. It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.
    "Bruh! I just spoke about Republicans in general in response to someone who called you out personally! Why you taking this so personally?"

Spare me the back peddling bullshit. You're more pathetic than I remember.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-13-2017 at 10:16 AM.

It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.
    Weird how the folk who are always calling liberals snowflakes are indeed snowflakes themselves.

Also weird seeing people put Roy Moore the pedo on a pedastal and treat him like a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Weird how the folk who are always calling liberals snowflakes are indeed snowflakes themselves.
    Don't you have some supposed death threats in rep comments to share?

Don't you have some supposed death threats in rep comments to share?
    LOL.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0