Page 451 of 453 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4521

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

  1. #4501

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #4502

    Default

    White supremacists are the most diverse group of people I have ever seen.

  3. #4503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    White supremacists are the most diverse group of people I have ever seen.
    Did you know that Dave Chappelle is also a white supremacist now too?

    Not Clayton Bigsby, but Dave Chappelle.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-07-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #4504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you know that Dave Chappelle is also a white supremacist now too?

    Not Clayton Bigsby, but Dave Chappelle.
    And the Hong Kong protesters. White Supremacy has managed to bring whites, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics together.

    Maybe someday an interstellar species will make contact with us and quote something from Trump as a way to communicate with us and they too will be white supremacists before they even step foot on the planet.

  5. #4505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And the Hong Kong protesters. White Supremacy has managed to bring whites, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics together.
    You're right, white supremacists really are by far the most racially diverse group of people in the world!!!!!!!!11b
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #4506
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,004
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Does that dude on the right have a pink rifle?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #4507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Does that dude on the right have a pink rifle?
    It looks like a gun you would see in "Call of Duty" or something.

    Only thing missing is a laser scope and a smiley face with blood painted on it somewhere.

  8. #4508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're right, white supremacists really are by far the most racially diverse group of people in the world!!!!!!!!11b
    White supremacists have gotten even more diverse!

    Daryl Davis, a black man who has spent most of his adult life convincing dozens of members of the KKK to give up their hate, has been labeled a white supremacist by Antifa.

    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/07/a...e-supremacist/

  9. #4509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    White supremacists have gotten even more diverse!

    Daryl Davis, a black man who has spent most of his adult life convincing dozens of members of the KKK to give up their hate, has been labeled a white supremacist by Antifa.

    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/07/a...e-supremacist/
    “What it proves is they had no point. " - Davis

    100% true.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  10. #4510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    White supremacists have gotten even more diverse!

    Daryl Davis, a black man who has spent most of his adult life convincing dozens of members of the KKK to give up their hate, has been labeled a white supremacist by Antifa.

    https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/07/a...e-supremacist/
    About 40 Antifa members showed up to protest “Ending Racism,” which was moved from a New Jersey theater to a center in Pennsylvania because Antifa threatened to burn down the theater, Davis told the Daily Caller News Foundation. Some Antifa members called Davis, who is black, a white supremacist for attending the event.



    So peaceful and tolerant.

    Daryl Davis is the type of person that BacKKKlash pretends to be on the internet but is really bad at it.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-09-2019 at 09:25 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •