Page 408 of 589 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Listen, I know you'll go to any lengths to defend your fuhrer but I have no interest in your opinion on said subject.
    Translated: STOP PICKING ON ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AS USUAL!

Fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Read Fear and many other pieces. You'll start to see that we have a ton of patriots doing their best to keep the American ship sailing often in spite of trump.
    Dumb. Trump can order the Marines to stand down at any point, no "patriot" can even attempt to stop him from doing this.

You really should start thinking for yourself, this can't be good for your mental well being to always be told what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    When the current President spent years trying to convince the country that our elections weren't being meddled with by Russia when he had personal knowledge that they were, in fact doing so.

When the current President took Putin's word over the US Intelligence Agencies.

When the current President tried to roll back sanctions on Russia that were levied specifically for their election interference.

I know that you all want to pretend like these things aren't a big deal. They're a HUGE deal. They are, simply put, unprecedented in the over two centuries that we've been a country.

So...no. He doesn't get credit for what his underlings have done, especially since a lot of it was done despite Trump, not because of him.
    Good god how do you manage to always be more stupid than you were the day before, every single day?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Good god how do you manage to always be more stupid than you were the day before, every single day?
    She has three degrees in it, so she’s very good at ensuring it’s done properly.
    Semper superne nitens.

Blue Wave incoming.

[/sarcasm]

A Hispanic Republican in Texas pulled a major upset on Tuesday by winning a Texas senate seat in a district that Hillary Clinton won by 12 points in the 2016 presidential election. As noted by My San Antonio, Pete Flores‘ historic victory flipped a Democratic district Red for the first time in 139 years, dating all the way back to the Reconstruction.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/te...-in-139-years/
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is what blue wave makes me think of
    https://www.google.com/search?q=blue..._cQsAR6BAgEEAE
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    This is what blue wave makes me think of
    https://www.google.com/search?q=blue..._cQsAR6BAgEEAE

“I’m calling the cops. You leave these women alone! Get out!” Kamira Trent roared in a video taken by one of the women.
    “You come from a generation — ” Dwire began to reply.
    Trent cut her off. “No, I do not. I have respect. You do not harass people.”
    Dwire pointed at Trent.
    “You will lose your country,” she said. “You know what, you will lose this country.”
    Dwire headed down the aisle as Trent continued, and a store employee gave chase. “You do not harass Hispanic women!” Trent said.
    Glad that this young lady stood up to the older racist lady, even when she didn't have to and encouraged to see this in rural Colorado.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aking-english/

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Glad that this young lady stood up to the older racist lady, even when she didn't have to and encouraged to see this in rural Colorado.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...aking-english/
    She can’t be as racist as someone who celebrates white people dying.