Page 380 of 593 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Says the hypocrite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Says the hypocrite.
    How am I a hypocrite? Or is that another deflection by you to avoid the actual content of any posts you dislike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    How am I a hypocrite? Or is that another deflection by you to avoid the actual content of any posts you dislike?
    Can you really say that with a straight face, when you avoid what I say with your deflections?

You say I'm using character assassination attacks against Parkbandit and Methais but say nothing against the lies they spew, because they kiss your ass. You're a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.

Blog Entries

Can you really say that with a straight face, when you avoid what I say with your deflections?

You say I'm using character assassination attacks against Parkbandit and Methais but say nothing against the lies they spew, because they kiss your ass. You're a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.
    Why would I argue with them? I like them and they tell the truth with far more regularity than yourself.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

Why would I argue with them? I like them and they tell the truth with far more regularity than yourself.
    I know you like them, which is why you don't care when they make up shit about other people. It's really rather sad when you're incapable of being objective. Like cwolff said, high school level clique behavior.

Blog Entries

I know you like them, which is why you don't care when they make up shit about other people. It's really rather sad when you're incapable of being objective. Like cwolff said, high school level clique behavior.
    Except they aren't making up shit? I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you would want me to lie in order for you to think I'm being objective. Your compulsive lying just gets more and more twisted.
    I like penis.

7. Default

Except they aren't making up shit? I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you would want me to lie in order for you to think I'm being objective. Your compulsive lying just gets more and more twisted.
    So when Parkbandit mocks me for having worked a retail job, that he says I BEGGED for (I didn't) and that they probably fired me for stealing from the cash registers ( I didn't/wasn't) and that I'm an agoraphobe (I'm not) and I spend all my time in my room (I don't) and that I sleep on people's couches (not even once) and that I'm homeless (lolwut) and I'm a deadbeat dad (lolwut)... It's all true according to you. Because who cares about facts right?

Bobmuthol says Parkbandit has been creeping on him for years though and no, surely that's not true, surely Bob was just joking right?

Like I said, you are a total fucking joke and you're just as bad as parkbandit for spreading that shit.

Blog Entries

So when Parkbandit mocks me for having worked a retail job, that he says I BEGGED for (I didn't) and that they probably fired me for stealing from the cash registers ( I didn't/wasn't) and that I'm an agoraphobe (I'm not) and I spend all my time in my room (I don't) and that I sleep on people's couches (not even once) and that I'm homeless (lolwut) and I'm a deadbeat dad (lolwut)... It's all true according to you. Because who cares about facts right?

Bobmuthol says Parkbandit has been creeping on him for years though and no, surely that's not true, surely Bob was just joking right?

Like I said, you are a total fucking joke and you're just as bad as parkbandit for spreading that shit.
    I don't see any lies there except your spin on Bob's post and the context surrounding that post.
    I like penis.

PK aint even got a job. He's retired on some $1150 a month type of LOL shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    PK aint even got a job. He's retired on some $1150 a month type of LOL shit.
    I wish I was retired..