Page 457 of 589 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah no. We have no fucking reason to be there in the first place. I honestly don't give a fuck if Russia is there either, as that place is a lot closer to them in the first place. Keep pushing for neverending war though.
    Like I said earlier I'm just curious what people thought our end goal was here? Were we going to help the Kurds build their own nation in Syria? Were we going to help the Kurds in the region forever? They quickly got some sort of treaty going with Syria to help them with Turkey, isn't that more ideal than us keeping troops in the region?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Like I said earlier I'm just curious what people thought our end goal was here? Were we going to help the Kurds build their own nation in Syria? Were we going to help the Kurds in the region forever? They quickly got some sort of treaty going with Syria to help them with Turkey, isn't that more ideal than us keeping troops in the region?
    I don't know what is wrong with letting a NATO ally that literally borders the area take over there. Erdogan is a fucking toolbag, but he isn't the Emperor of Turkey. Administrations rise and fall.

I hope they conquer and incorporate all of Syria into Turkey, to be frank. They can handle the blow back of occupying a lot better than we can.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

"Rat King" Elijah Cummings, dead at age 68.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "Rat King" Elijah Cummings, dead at age 68.
    Bad thing is Cummings was pretty normal compared to “The Squad” and now those morons might take this opportunity to place a fifth member of the squad in the House.

Also still kind of sad, this was a totally unexpected death.

Bad thing is Cummings was pretty normal compared to “The Squad” and now those morons might take this opportunity to place a fifth member of the squad in the House.

I heard the only reason he died is because Trump hates black people sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Thanks Trump. Murderer.

Reported.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-17-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I heard the only reason he died is because Trump hates black people sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Thanks Trump. Murderer.

Reported.
    I'm waiting for the articles trying to blame this on Trump. I'm sure it's coming. The one article I read about it talked more about Cummings' efforts to impeach Trump than it did about what other shit Cummings has done in congress or his personal life. Maybe that's the angle they'll go for.

"Trump gave Cummings a heart attack because he wouldn't just resign before the House could impeach him!"

7. Default

The squad is a flash in the pan. They’ll fade out like parachute pants.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

I don't think it's sad at all, Baltimore is his legacy. Hopefully those people will finally see some of the billions in federal aid that has been given to them.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't think it's sad at all, Baltimore is his legacy. Hopefully those people will finally see some of the billions in federal aid that has been given to them.
    I'm sure they will elect someone just as bad or worse. No way they are going to finally wise up now and elect an honest person to help them.

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984