Page 332 of 593 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Supreme Court upheld the travel ban the other day too.

I wonder what time4pk considers a win. I'd ask him to enlighten us but he'll just start masturbating instead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Alabama came through for the US.

Blog Entries

Damn, Moore was up by 10% about an hour ago. I guess that was before the cities were done counting.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Damn, Moore was up by 10% about an hour ago. I guess that was before the cities were done counting.
    Pretty much. Jefferson county, the biggest county in the state which leans heavily Democrat, was one of the last counties to finish counting.

Also doesn't help that Mobile county, which typically goes Republican and is a large county, went to Jones.

5. Default

First democratic win in Alabama in like 25 years or something. There were also over 7000 write ins, would be curious if most of those were Republican.

Clearly Alabama should follow in California's footsteps and move towards a "nonpartisan" primary. If they did the match up would have been between Roy Moore and Luther Strange and we would all be happy with Luther Strange in office right now.

Come on, Republicans! You ain't gonna get ahead unless you start cheating like the blue states!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    First democratic win in Alabama in like 25 years or something. There were also over 7000 write ins, would be curious if most of those were Republican.
    It only took Republicans putting up a pedophile for it to happen. It'll probably be the last Democrat senate win in Alabama in a long time too though.

8. Default

supposedly there were 19k write in votes for Nick Saban

9. Default

I bet things won't be any better in Alabama with Jones there. If Moore did this stuff he deserves to be gone. With all the crap that goes on, makes me wonder if it could have been just a Democrat ploy to get a seat. Shrug, guess the courts will decide right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I bet things won't be any better in Alabama with Jones there.
    Governors run things at the state level, and theirs is Republican so not much will change. The expectation here is that another D in the senate will make federal legislation harder to pass for the Rs.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.