Page 593 of 593 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593
Results 5,921 to 5,926 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So Trump talking on the phone amounts to "high crimes and misdemeanors" but Mayorkas complicit in allowing sex traffickers and drug smugglers through our open border is no big deal.

And you jokers are celebrating this nonsense.

I just hope Republicans finally pull their heads out of their collective asses and the next time the Democrats impeach any Republican and Republicans control the Senate that they laugh the Democrats out of the Senate.. Democrats have already set the precedent that impeachments are a joke.
    Of course Seran is celebrating this. He's a pedo who would be renting underage kids to bang if they accepted EBT.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/opinio...-legal-system/

Just read it, it's something you'd think you'd read about in Iran.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/opinio...-legal-system/

Just read it, it's something you'd think you'd read about in Iran.
    Even tree-hugging soy boy liberals now fully admit that this case is a politically-driven witch hunt to stop Trump from winning the election. The Dems know they can’t win free & fair at the ballot…the world is at war, people can’t afford to eat, we no longer have a border, and criminals are released to the public on the same day they are arrested for their violent acts.

I never thought I’d agree with Stephen A Smith about anything:

Lol, an opinion piece on a Conservative media website by the lawyer who was the GOPs star expert against impeaching Donald Trump is suddenly evidence of 'liberals' believing Trump is only being punished for breaking the law for political reasons. Bahahaha

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Lol, an opinion piece on a Conservative media website by the lawyer who was the GOPs star expert against impeaching Donald Trump is suddenly evidence of 'liberals' believing Trump is only being punished for breaking the law for political reasons. Bahahaha
    I'm just hoping that Biden lives to the election.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    How did that impeachment work out for you?

Hint: It failed miserably. Just like your parents.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-18-2024 at 12:20 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible