Page 450 of 589 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Not only is it racist but I'm 99% sure it's illegal.

Trump put new rules in place stating that any organization that receives federal funding for providing healthcare services must separate their abortion services from their healthcare services altogether. Meaning they must be in separate buildings, with separate staff, etc. This makes sense seeing as how federal funds are never supposed to be used for abortion, but Planned Parenthood just says "We'll take some free money, oh sure don't worry, we won't use THIS money for abortion, WINK WINK!"

Well Planned Parenthood didn't like this change and refused to comply (of course) so they sued the Trump administration. The courts said Trump wasn't allowed to withhold the money until they reach a conclusion on the lawsuit as a whole, a new round of judges reversed that decision and said Trump can in fact withhold funds while the lawsuit makes its way through the courts.

Fuck you, Planned Parenthood. Guess you'll have to ask Democrats to donate more money to you to keep your abortion practice in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fuck you, Pwned Parenthood
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

The Supreme Court sided with the Trump administration on Friday in lifting a freeze backed by a lower court that had halted plans to use $2.5 billion in Pentagon funds for border wall construction.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...sSkAxoHGaSj1Dk
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Supreme Court sided with the Trump administration on Friday in lifting a freeze backed by a lower court that had halted plans to use $2.5 billion in Pentagon funds for border wall construction.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...sSkAxoHGaSj1Dk
    Trump needs to do another 10 billion now that the precedent has been set by the supreme court.

He also needs to go ahead and hire a few firms to do this instead of just using the slow ass Army Corp of Engineers.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/ameri...ntl/index.html

Mexico sends nearly 15,000 troops to the US border

Mexico has deployed almost 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, according to the country's Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval.
    "In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units," Sandoval announced today in Cancun.
    Approximately 2,000 National Guard members have already been deployed to Mexico's southern border with Belize and Guatemala, he noted, adding to the 4,500 troops already spread across the area. Many migrants begin their journey in Central America and even further south, passing through Mexico on their way toward the United States.
    The deployments come after renewed pressure from the Trump administration on Mexico to help slow migration flows northward.
    Well it's not quite money for the wall, but looks like Mexico is paying to help secure our border after all.

Not tired of winning yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/ameri...ntl/index.html

Well it's not quite money for the wall, but looks like Mexico is paying to help secure our border after all.

Not tired of winning yet!
    This must be the “Mexican wall” that was in some headline a while back, as if the wall were made of actual Mexicans.

MEXICO DIDN’T PAY FOR THE WALL THEY BECAME THE WALL!!!!!1
    Last edited by Methais; 07-28-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Trump has successfully defunded Planned Parenthood. At least for now, they are currently suing in order to get their bloodied hands on that money again.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-21-2019 at 03:04 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2272407439669246

Dumb chick: It's my business becuase I'm a human being and waah waah racism

Cop: stfu noob

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2272407439669246

Dumb chick: It's my business becuase I'm a human being and waah waah racism

Cop: stfu noob
    I am disappointed, I wanted to see her dumb ass push the point and get arrested. Pretty sure I am not alone in this.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie