Page 327 of 359 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3586

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

  1. #3261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My bad it was ONLY 4.
    Reported to Whirlin.

  2. #3262
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,736
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default


  3. #3263
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    He is pulling out the "Russia did it" defense.

    https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/sta...26autosize%3D1
    Obviously Russia is trying to steal Federation technology and sell it to the Romulans.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  4. #3264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I never said you were actively defending him, but you are repeating the same things he's said in defense of himself.
    That's what happens when you cry wolf all the time...nobody believes you when the wolf actually shows up. Maybe the left should stop crying wolf so much. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-14-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #3265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #3266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So Democrats only care about politicians who sexually assault people?
    That has nothing to do with what I said.
    They don't care about "celebrities" who use their platform to attack politicians for the same shit they are accused of?
    That has nothing to do with what I said.
    I just want you to admit it, Latrin. Admit it!
    I admit that you're comparing someone running for Senate to someone not running for Senate and are shocked, SHOCKED! that Democrats are only saying the first one should stop running for Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's what happens when you cry wolf all the time...nobody believes you when the wolf actually shows up. Maybe the left should stop crying wolf so much. Just a thought.
    I'm beginning to think you don't understand what that expression means, but hey, when in Rome.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  7. #3267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I said.
    It has everything to do with what you said.

    Liar liar pants on fire!
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  8. #3268

    Default

    Fox News host Sean Hannity has given up defending Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama, telling viewers Tuesday night the judge has “24 hours” to explain conflicting answers to the sexual misconduct allegations against him.

    “You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies,” Hannity said. “You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

  9. #3269
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Couldn't find my damn nicotine lozenges.

    Then I found them.

    All is well with the cosmos.
    I hope you have taken into consideration the possibility that the Russians more than likely replaced your lozenges with lozenges laced with a compound that will make you vote against your own free will?

    Wake up! your cosmos is ran by White Nationalists.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

  10. #3270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Couldn't find my damn nicotine lozenges.

    Then I found them.

    All is well with the cosmos.
    Fucking democrats stealing lozenges again. It's a good thing republicans helped you get them back.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •