Page 465 of 593 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

This idea of purity and you're never compromised and you're politically woke, and all that stuff, you should get over that quickly.
    Who said this?

Hitler?
    Trump?
    Mussolini?
    Mitch McConnell?

Nope. Obama. He then went on and said people should stop going on social media and attacking people over every little thing and thinking they're superior by saying shit like "I never did something like that!" and pretending to be so woke.

Who would have thought 3 years after Obama left office that he would be too right for Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Who said this?

Hitler?
    Trump?
    Mussolini?
    Mitch McConnell?

Nope. Obama. He then went on and said people should stop going on social media and attacking people over every little thing and thinking they're superior by saying shit like "I never did something like that!" and pretending to be so woke.

Who would have thought 3 years after Obama left office that he would be too right for Democrats?
    He's clearly a Nazi, telling people to check themselves like that and all.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-31-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rida-home.html

'When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,' King said of the moment his wife returned fire.
    'He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.'

I love it when criminals get killed like this.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rida-home.html

'When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,' King said of the moment his wife returned fire.
    'He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.'

I love it when criminals get killed like this.
    But ARs are scary looking so we need to ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But ARs are scary looking so we need to ban them.
    IF WE JUST BAN ROBBERY THEN NO ONE WILL NEED TO SHOOT ROBBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    IF WE JUST BAN ROBBERY THEN NO ONE WILL NEED TO SHOOT ROBBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It really is amazing that Florida hasn't yet outlawed home invasions, this whole thing could have been avoided!

This came across my feed.

This is how all Trump followers feel.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP ~ by Steve Harvey (not the popular entertainer, just a guy that shares his name)

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.. You want them gone immediately!.. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job.. But there is this one guy, and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him.. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone!.. You want your problem fixed!.. He's the guy.. He's the best!

Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere.. We want it all fixed!.. We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.. This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”.. And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want..

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, sick of the Republican Party, and sick of illegals!.. We just want this thing fixed.. Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair.. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!!!

You are welcome to copy/paste/share this.. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved.. And the more people get this message, the more that will understand why Trump was elected..The raccoons have got to go!!!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    FTFY
    WOOOSH
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This came across my feed.
    Turns out it was just some dude named Steve Harvey and not the Steve Harvey that makes mistakes announcing winners.

I mentioned that in the original post.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.