Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
I wonder about all the undecided Republicans and Independents and their concerns of the old former President who has slept through multiple court proceedings and what that shows about his inability to lead a nation.
I have a few colored hair, tatted up, pierced, sexuality confused, commune hippy liberals in my family on both sides. Every one of them was screaming for Biden to be president in 2020. Now they state they will do what they did in 2020, but this time to Biden. They don't care who runs, so long as it is not Biden. Why?, I've asked them. Because things are markedly worse under Biden, in every way, is what they say. The one thing they balk on (and so do I in fact) is the abortion fiasco.

Doesn't matter to me, I support everyone voting for whom they think should be president. I do love the holiday get togethers these past 3 years though. Goddamn who'd have thought the crazy train to shitsville was so fast when you vote in a lifelong politician who's been wrong on every policy ever. He can't even buy votes by forgiving trillions in debt unlawfully to students, they still resent him for it because my family members paid the debt they signed up for. Fools for that right?