Page 456 of 593 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Russia and Turkey are allies now. Iranians, Russians (and their proxy Assad regime) and of course Turks all benefit from the US withdrawal. Every fucking US soldier, marine, specop whole-heartedly disagrees with us bailing on the kurds... but you know maga can’t be wrong or some shit so.
    Have you talked to every US Marine?

And just a few months back AOC and other Congressmembers sent a letter to Trump asking him to withdraw from Syria. What the fuck do you people want?
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-13-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

The bullshit we were doing in Syria was stupid. From the start I didn't think we should go in there. I've said let Turkey handle it. It is literally their neighbor.

If we did go in, we needed to go in big, which we never did. I think we had a MEU in there for a little bit at one point.

I think we should be focusing our attention more on Mexico. More on South America. You know, OUR neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The bullshit we were doing in Syria was stupid. From the start I didn't think we should go in there. I've said let Turkey handle it. It is literally their neighbor.

If we did go in, we needed to go in big, which we never did. I think we had a MEU in there for a little bit at one point.

I think we should be focusing our attention more on Mexico. More on South America. You know, OUR neighbors.
    You only care about brown people in the Western hemisphere. Racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I honestly only care about people in the US, but people in the Western Hemisphere have the greatest potential of coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    WESTERN HEMISPHERE PRIVILEGE!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

Putin likely can't believe his luck" at Trump's withdrawal of US troops from the Kurdish region on the border of Syria and Turkey, a Western military official from the anti-ISIS coalition told Insider.

Syrian troops entering Kurdish-held Rojava represents a massive victory for not only Syrian dictator Assad, but also Putin and the Iranians, who had long demanded the Americans withdraw from the corridor that links northern Iraq to eastern Syria.

"Putin continues to get whatever he wants and generally doesn't even have to do much," a NATO official told Insider. "He got to sit back and watch the Turks and the Americans unravel five years of success and not only did it not cost him anything, he didn't even have to try to make it happen. Small wonder he'd interfere on Trump's side in an election."

7. Default

In an October 6 phone call, Erdogan appeared to call Trump's opposition to the plan. After telling the US president that a planned Turkish military operation would go ahead, Trump abruptly ordered the withdrawal of US forces from the region.

But according to Axios, even Erdogan was surprised by how quickly Trump acceded to his demands. He had expected Trump to push back and to broker a compromise, the news site reported.

Putin likely can't believe his luck" at Trump's withdrawal of US troops from the Kurdish region on the border of Syria and Turkey, a Western military official from the anti-ISIS coalition told Insider.

Syrian troops entering Kurdish-held Rojava represents a massive victory for not only Syrian dictator Assad, but also Putin and the Iranians, who had long demanded the Americans withdraw from the corridor that links northern Iraq to eastern Syria.

"Putin continues to get whatever he wants and generally doesn't even have to do much," a NATO official told Insider. "He got to sit back and watch the Turks and the Americans unravel five years of success and not only did it not cost him anything, he didn't even have to try to make it happen. Small wonder he'd interfere on Trump's side in an election."

Know who else told Trump we need pull out of Syria?

Democrats.

Now democrats are mad that Trump pulled out of Syria.

Gosh.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The political elite demand that poor people send their children to third world countries to die in while they send their children to Ukraine to get rich. Both sides have now come together to get people to forget about this and say Trump is somehow the bad guy here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-14-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Yeah no. We have no fucking reason to be there in the first place. I honestly don't give a fuck if Russia is there either, as that place is a lot closer to them in the first place. Keep pushing for neverending war though.