Page 592 of 594 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594 LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    15 years in prison for providing the gun and teaching the shooter to operate it in a mass casualty event.
    Teaching someone how to operate a gun in a mass casualty event seems like it would be rather difficult. It's probably more effective to do that before the event.

Kind of how like it would be more effective if you learned English past a preschool level so you don't sound like such a ginormous retard every time you post.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

15 years in prison for providing the gun and teaching the shooter to operate it in a mass casualty event.
    You mean being a shitty parent. Guns don't kill people.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You mean being a shitty parent. Guns don't kill people.
    Ironically, had the parents not armed their homicidal teenager and instead the little psycho ran around the halls with his finger out yelling 'pew pew pew' children would still believe and the parents not serving 15 years in prison?

4. Default

Ironically, had the parents not armed their homicidal teenager and instead the little psycho ran around the halls with his finger out yelling 'pew pew pew' children would still believe and the parents not serving 15 years in prison?
    Are the woman who thought she was a man parent's in jail yet? Then STFU.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

There have unfortunately been several school shootings since this one, but the left is so hyper focused on this one school shooting and the shooter's parents.

One has to wonder: why?

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There have unfortunately been several school shootings since this one, but the left is so hyper focused on this one school shooting and the shooter's parents.

One has to wonder: why?
    Here is a hint: The shooter is a white male.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ees-story.html

3 whistleblowers to speak before congress on wednesday stating that they were instructed to be at the ready for Jan 6 but were never activated by the local authorities. shockedpikachu.gif
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Impeachment of Secretary Mayorkas arrived at the Senate and both charges were summarily dismissed for failure to amount to high crimes and misdemeanors. Lol

So Trump talking on the phone amounts to "high crimes and misdemeanors" but Mayorkas complicit in allowing sex traffickers and drug smugglers through our open border is no big deal.

And you jokers are celebrating this nonsense.

I just hope Republicans finally pull their heads out of their collective asses and the next time the Democrats impeach any Republican and Republicans control the Senate that they laugh the Democrats out of the Senate.. Democrats have already set the precedent that impeachments are a joke.