Page 325 of 328 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3280

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

  1. #3241

    Default

    It's the way "conservatives" are defending him that's the main reason why this is so fucked up. You're right, you're innocent before proven guilty but look how the right is defending him...



    Which I can only extrapolate that this sort of fucked up behavior is "okay" in these deep southern states.

    The way people like PB, Methais, Wrathbringer, and tgo defend the indefensible; I can tell they are unsuccessful losers who cling to their race and the position it affords them in society as the only redeemable value they possess. I'm almost certain when they walk by a dark negro sporting a $25,000 watch with a lithe fair-haired white woman their blood boils with volcanic rage and they quickly whip out their phones to lament the decay of the West and the terrible victimization of the white man on a 30 year old text based game's forums. #SoSad
    Last edited by Necro; 11-13-2017 at 02:32 PM.

  2. #3242

    Default

    Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.

    https://twitter.com/AlexSilverman/st...59374781370368

    5th girl saying he tried to rape her then intimidate her into silence.

  3. #3243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It's the way "conservatives" are defending him that's the main reason why this is so fucked up. You're right, you're innocent before proven guilty but look how the right is defending him...



    Which I can only extrapolate that this sort of fucked up behavior is "okay" in these deep southern states.

    The way people like PB, Methais, Wrathbringer, and tgo defend the indefensible; I can tell they are unsuccessful losers who cling to their race and the position it affords them in society as the only redeemable value they possess. I'm almost certain when they walk by a dark negro sporting a $25,000 watch with a lithe fair-haired white woman their blood boils with volcanic rage and they quickly whip out their phones to lament the decay of the West and the terrible victimization of the white man on a 30 year old text based game's forums. #SoSad
    Could you quote me, defending him?

    I realize you're just a useless troll.. but honestly, you should strive to be something more.

  4. #3244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It's the way "conservatives" are defending him that's the main reason why this is so fucked up. You're right, you're innocent before proven guilty but look how the right is defending him...



    Which I can only extrapolate that this sort of fucked up behavior is "okay" in these deep southern states.

    The way people like PB, Methais, Wrathbringer, and tgo defend the indefensible; I can tell they are unsuccessful losers who cling to their race and the position it affords them in society as the only redeemable value they possess. I'm almost certain when they walk by a dark negro sporting a $25,000 watch with a lithe fair-haired white woman their blood boils with volcanic rage and they quickly whip out their phones to lament the decay of the West and the terrible victimization of the white man on a 30 year old text based game's forums. #SoSad
    I’m sorry that you never got promoted from working the drive thru window.

    Also feel free to quote me defending him vs saying it sounds like conveniently timed bullshit. Make sure to quote the entire post.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #3245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.
    Now I’m certain nothing will happen to him.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #3246
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,924
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I’m sorry that you never got promoted from working the drive thru window.

    Also feel free to quote me defending him vs saying it sounds like conveniently timed bullshit. Make sure to quote the entire post.
    Saying it's conveniently timed bullshit is actually Moore's defense.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #3247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.

    https://twitter.com/AlexSilverman/st...59374781370368

    5th girl saying he tried to rape her then intimidate her into silence.
    Yea... 5th girl, there's at least smoke.

    He should drop out.

  8. #3248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Saying it's conveniently timed bullshit is actually Moore's defense.
    That's not really defending him.

  9. #3249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Saying it's conveniently timed bullshit is actually Moore's defense.
    Which is why I said to quote the entire post, because I knew that would be the response while ignoring the part immediately after that said...

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Local media connect Roy Moore accuser to Democratic campaigns

    This whole thing sounds like such conveniently timed bullshit. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and Moore can eat a sack full of ruptured AIDS balls, but it all just seems way too convenient with the timing + her DNC ties.

    Isn't Backlash the one always preaching to wait for the facts to come out? Or does that only apply when it's a democrat or a muslim?
    i.e. "I don't know if it's true or not, but it smells like bullshit to me when you consider XYZ."

    Regardless of how this ends up playing out, do you not think it looks even just a little bit suspicious, considering the timing and this person's DNC ties over an event from 40 years ago + the left in general crying wolf about everything all the time?

    I never heard of Moore before all this and I don't give much of a shit about him. This is more of an issue with the left crying wolf all the time and then wondering why nobody believes them when a wolf actually shows up. Which is something people like Backlash will never comprehend.

    But feel free to further elaborate on how I'm actively defending Moore.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  10. #3250
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    8,924
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Which is why I said to quote the entire post, because I knew that would be the response while ignoring the part immediately after that said...



    i.e. "I don't know if it's true or not, but it smells like bullshit to me when you consider XYZ."

    Regardless of how this ends up playing out, do you not think it looks even just a little bit suspicious, considering the timing and this person's DNC ties over an event from 40 years ago + the left in general crying wolf about everything all the time?

    I never heard of Moore before all this and I don't give much of a shit about him. This is more of an issue with the left crying wolf all the time and then wondering why nobody believes them when a wolf actually shows up. Which is something people like Backlash will never comprehend.

    But feel free to further elaborate on how I'm actively defending Moore.
    I never said you were actively defending him, but you are repeating the same things he's said in defense of himself.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •