Page 470 of 594 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5931

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.
    Short dick pedophile.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.
    You are literally the worst. I couldn't imagine going through life having no mind of my own and having to wait for CNN to tell me what to think. What an absolute waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You are literally the worst. I couldn't imagine going through life having no mind of my own and having to wait for CNN to tell me what to think. What an absolute waste of space.
    People on both sides have been calling Trump a delicate snowflake for a long time. Trump is anything but uniting the country. I think thats something we can all agree on. Plus Trump's a crook. Get used to hearing that by the way. Its going to be his legacy.

People on both sides have been calling Trump a delicate snowflake for a long time. Trump is anything but uniting the country. I think thats something we can all agree on. Plus Trump's a crook. Get used to hearing that by the way. Its going to be his legacy.
    I was going to respond to you seriously but I think I'm just going to take Suppa Hobbit Mage's advice and just call you a pedophile and a sealion and move on.

5. Default

Short dick pedophile.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

Trump IS very thin skinned and reactionary. I’d think even most of his supporters would agree that’s true. When someone on the left is thin skinned that’s now referred to as being a snowflake, so if the shoe fits...

As for dividing the country, nah. The country has been divided for a really long fucking time. The country was divided for all 8 years of Obama. All 8 years of Bush before that. Trump is easy to blame for it because of his polarizing personality, but it isn’t a new phenomenon. Social media just makes it a lot more noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    As for dividing the country, nah. The country has been divided for a really long fucking time. The country was divided for all 8 years of Obama. All 8 years of Bush before that. Trump is easy to blame for it because of his polarizing personality, but it isn’t a new phenomenon. Social media just makes it a lot more noticeable.
    The country was actually getting along pretty well for the most part by the end of Bush's 8 years. Not saying it was perfect, but it was probably the best ever considering it's not really fair to count the times when slavery and Jim Crow still existed, because something tells me blacks weren't too happy during those times.

Obama really fucked everything up though. He claimed he wanted to bring the country together yet every time there was even a hint of racial strife he inserted himself into the topic and made it all about black and white.

Just off the top of my head he accused the police of racism with that whole dumb professor breaking into his home thing, he said if he had a son he might have looked like Trayvon Martin, and other assorted bullshit.

He had to keep pandering to blacks to get them to the ballot boxes but he did jack and shit for them during his time in office. He now has a 20 million dollar mansion on the beach, which is weird considering in a few years the ocean is going to swallow all beaches whole.

Honestly I really don't see how Trump is divisive, rather it seems to be Democrats and the media who are making him out to be divisive so they can divide Americans. Sure Trump says some stupid shit sometimes, but I don't think saying mean things about your political opponents can really be considered "divisive."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-08-2019 at 06:36 PM.

8. Default

Obama was the most divisive president, ever. No question about it.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

George Zimmerman files $100M lawsuit against Trayvon Martin's family and Florida prosecutors

George Zimmerman says he was maliciously prosecuted with "false" evidence.

George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Florida, neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012, and his lawyer have filed a $100 million lawsuit against prosecutors, Martin's family, their attorney and a book publisher over allegations that one of the trial's key witnesses was "an imposter."

Zimmerman's civil attorney Larry Klayman filed the multi-million lawsuit in Polk County Circuit Court in Florida.

Klayman alleges in the 36-page lawsuit, where Zimmerman is the sole plaintiff, that Martin's parents Sybrina Ford and Tracy Martin as well as their attorney Ben Crump falsely inserted Rachel Jeantel into the case after the Sanford Police Department closed the investigation in March 2012 as "self-defense."

The lawsuit claims then 18-year-old Jeantel was "an imposter and fake witness" and the catalyst to get Zimmerman arrested and charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman was cleared of all charges after the weeks-long televised trial.

"Defendants, each and every one of them, as individuals and through their employment and agencies, have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other related legal rights," according to the lawsuit.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...ry?id=67496989
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

That happened like a week ago foo. Keep up

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal