Page 320 of 593 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You spelled creeper wrong.
    Sorry. I'll try again.

You're (Latrin) such an angry virgin. It'll be ok little creeper.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sorry. I'll try again.

You're (Latrin) such an angry virgin. It'll be ok little creeper.

Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

And in other news, Canada doesn't want Chelsea Manning either.

American traitor-turned-transgender hero, Chelsea Manning, has apparently been banned from Canada, of all places.

In a Twitter post on Monday, Manning shared a document from the Canadian government denying him entry into the country.

The document states that Chelsea Manning is "inadmissible" to enter Canada "on grounds of serious criminality for having been convicted of offence outside Canada that, if committed in Canada, would constitute an offence under an Act of Parliament punishable by a maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years."
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/21487/...nada-paul-bois

I do have to say, at least he/she did try to move there as opposed to all the other Leftist crybaby scum that said they would leave if Trump was elected and have yet to pack.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 09-25-2017 at 10:25 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

The fact we let him out of prison, while using taxpayer money for his operations... absolutely disgusts me and shows how ass backwards our thinking has become.

Where are all the protests against the hateful Canada and their regulations!!!!! DOWN WITH CANADA... fuck it.. John Candy had it right all along...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    The fact we let him out of prison, while using taxpayer money for his operations... absolutely disgusts me and shows how ass backwards our thinking has become.
    I do agree with this.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

9. Default

Republicans in Congress openly turning on Trump.

Utah police officer who dragged screaming nurse is fired

The Utah police officer who was filmed forcibly arresting a nurse who refused to let officers take a blood sample from an unconscious patient has been fired, The Associated Press reported Tuesday.

A Salt Lake City Police spokesman told the AP that police chief Mike Brown decided to fire the officer on Tuesday after an investigation into the incident.

The officer, Detective Jeff Payne, was seen on film dragging a crying nurse out of the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City after she prevented law enforcement from taking blood from an unconscious patient.

The nurse, Alex Wubbels, told officers they needed a warrant, the patient's consent or for police to arrest the patient in order to draw blood.

Payne told Wubbels he would "leave with blood in vials or body in tow" before placing her in handcuffs and dragging her out of the hospital.

The hospital banned law enforcement from interacting directly with nurses after the footage appeared.

Payne was also fired from his job as a paramedic.

Both the Salt Lake City mayor and police chief apologized for the incident.

Pwnt.

Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2017 at 11:32 AM.