Page 382 of 589 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5890

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is pk now saying he never threatened to get someone fired? Good lord. Everyday you show more and more signs of a legit sociopath.
    That would be you with your unhinged defense of Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is pk now saying he never threatened to get someone fired? Good lord. Everyday you show more and more signs of a legit sociopath.
    You think that's bad- try looking in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You think that's bad- try looking in a mirror.
    Aren't they so cute together? Both doing the "I know you are but what am I!" routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Tgo's defense of Trump never tried to get me fired over hurt feelings on a message board. It's like you just throw random words together when you post now.

You think that's bad- try looking in a mirror. I tried it once, and had to spend several weeks in the hospital.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

6. Default

Cook just released a huge midterm analysis of the House. Here are some snippets from Politico:

The playing field of competitive races has expanded, and not in a good way for the GOP: of the 66 races in our ‘Lean’ and ‘Toss Up’ columns, Republicans are defending 62 and Democrats just four. The battlefield includes all types of places: northeastern suburbs, Sun Belt exurbs, Trump zones in the Rust Belt and unexpected locales like Little Rock, Spokane and even the coalfields of southern West Virginia.
    Democrats remain clear but not overwhelming House favorites. On the low end, it’s possible House control may not be decided until days after the election. It’s also possible a ‘Blue Wave’ could propel Democrats to historic gains, well past the 23 they need. Right now, Democrats appear poised to gain between 20 and 40 seats, with 25 to 35 the likeliest outcome.

Cook just released a huge midterm analysis of the House. Here are some snippets from Politico:

As good as that it, they still won't gain much if anything in the senate. I am looking forward to the possibility of a Dem house though, just for their power to request documents, convene committees and have a proper investigation.
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-25-2018 at 03:55 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    As good as that it, they still won't gain much if anything in the senate. I am looking forward to the possibility of a Dem house though, just for their power to request documents, convene committees and have a proper investigation.
    The wave would have to be pretty massive for the Senate to turn blue, for sure. But I'll be happy enough with just the public hearings.

Quoted for November.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quoted for November.
    Can you imagine the "blue wave" never materializing?

You thought the tears were delicious after Hillary's colossal failure...

I wonder.. would they blame that on "B-b-b-b-but Russia!!!111" too?

Hopefully, they roll out the Clintons to campaign for Democrats in November.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.