Page 515 of 593 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Apparently the FBI had an informant in Mar-A-Lago who told the FBI about the documents and where the documents were being stored. This might explain why the FBI brought a safecracker, they were probably told the documents were inside of a safe, and it turns out the safe they broke into was empty.

This is all too funny.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Apparently the FBI had an informant in Mar-A-Lago who told the FBI about the documents and where the documents were being stored. This might explain why the FBI brought a safecracker, they were probably told the documents were inside of a safe, and it turns out the safe they broke into was empty.

This is all too funny.
    Sooo...did they actually find any documents at all?

I haven't been following this at all, been busy learning LSL script. Today I made a spinning fusillini.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sooo...did they actually find any documents at all?
    They took a bunch of documents with them. They haven't said yet whether or not the documents they were looking for was in the documents, or even if the documents they stole contained classified information.

So far it's all been a huge clusterfuck and Democrats are still like "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"

They took a bunch of documents with them. They haven't said yet whether or not the documents they were looking for was in the documents, or even if the documents they stole contained classified information.

So far it's all been a huge clusterfuck and Democrats are still like "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"
    Leaked copy of the document they found:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Apparently the FBI had an informant in Mar-A-Lago who told the FBI about the documents and where the documents were being stored.

If the informant is one of Trump's employees, then should Trump fire the informant?

This tweet went viral yesterday. When Beto O'Rourke was heckled while discussing gun violence, he heckled back, raising questions about the heckler's relationship with a maternal ancestor.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...46910101250051

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This tweet went viral yesterday. When Beto O'Rourke was heckled while discussing gun violence, he heckled back, raising questions about the heckler's relationship with a maternal ancestor.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...46910101250051
    "But...but Trump is a bully! WHINE CRY SNIFFS!"

How anyone takes any Democrat seriously these days is beyond me.

Yeah, this is such a banana republic, dictator shit that it isn't even funny. They didn't give them a copy of the warrant, pretty much illegal though they supposedly showed it to the lawyers. Didn't inventory allt he things taken before removing them from the premises, also pretty shaky and ruins all credibility. Didn't let the lawyers watch them search, also borderline illegal and 110% shaky as hell. Haven't released the warrant and so on. This is a huge fishing expedition to try and come up with anything to keep him from running. Funny part is, they did more with this ill-conceived raid to galvanize and unify the Right and alienate the middle than anything Trump could have ever done.

Good job Leftists. You lose in the fall, you lose in 2024 and you just wait until the tools you have used against Trump are turned on you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Well, I see you and liberals have that in common, going way overboard on terms for the US. Whether calling Jan 6th a Coup or calling the US a banana republic, you're both in the same hyperbole boat. This is nothing like a banana republic and your ignorance is showing.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I know, I know, he hasn't been a Democrat since 2021...

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam