Page 464 of 593 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    You retards seem to care about it way more than anyone else.

Who out there is legitimately shocked that a republican president got booed at a baseball game in DC in the first place though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 10-29-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

But what about the Clintons (BOTH OF THEM) being boo'd at a Billy Joel Concert? Was that the ABSOLUTE WORST THING IN THE WORLD AND A SURE SIGN OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE and QUID PRO QUO?

Fucking triggered liberals can suck a dick.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

5. Default

I absolutely cannot stop LOL'ing at the Dems trying to score decorum points by saying booing trump was bad

who cares, at all, literally who cares

every president gets booed at sports events

it doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I absolutely cannot stop LOL'ing at the Dems trying to score decorum points by saying booing trump was bad

who cares, at all, literally who cares

every president gets booed at sports events

it doesn't matter
    I thought the same thing, who gives an actual fuck? Why is it even news? Major news networks “Oh shit hey guys! Can you actually believe some people don’t like the president?” I really would like to see a return to true journalism not me hate Trump, me love Trump.
    Semper superne nitens.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I thought the same thing, who gives an actual fuck? Why is it even news? Major news networks “Oh shit hey guys! Can you actually believe some people don’t like the president?” I really would like to see a return to true journalism not me hate Trump, me love Trump.
    Well, when he wins again, I would not expect a whole lot of difference in how anyone in the media treat him.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Well, when he wins again, I would not expect a whole lot of difference in how anyone in the media treat him.
    Who will they say helped him win this time?

We need a pool where people can bet on which foreign country the media will say he colluded with in 2020.

I hope Trump goes into ultra troll mode in his 2nd term.

He'll be more flexible after the election...
    Last edited by Methais; 10-29-2019 at 10:48 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who will they say helped him win this time?
    Turkey, most likely.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I really would like to see a return to true journalism not me hate Trump, me love Trump.
    So true.