Page 324 of 593 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's cute how you think I made a moral judgement on either of them, when my point was how Democrats are all too eager to destroy one man based on one accusation, while giving another man a pass based on one accusation, all because it depends on the politics of each person involved.

But you knew that. You're just too busy being a piece of shit to realize that and instead have to resort to this pathetic projecting and deflection because deep down inside, you know how fucked up the Democrat party is.

Also, who let you out of your safe space? I thought you moved there because you were oh so much better than everyone here?
    Man you've got some problems. Low self esteem or something. I wrote about the right in general and you feel victimized or attacked by it personally. It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Man you've got some problems. Low self esteem or something. I wrote about the right in general and you feel victimized or attacked by it personally. It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.
    "Bruh! I just spoke about Republicans in general in response to someone who called you out personally! Why you taking this so personally?"

Spare me the back peddling bullshit. You're more pathetic than I remember.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-13-2017 at 09:16 AM.

3. Default

It's a cool example though. So much of the right wing MAGA anti PC bullshit is knee jerk reaction to feeling attacked.
    Weird how the folk who are always calling liberals snowflakes are indeed snowflakes themselves.

4. Default

Also weird seeing people put Roy Moore the pedo on a pedastal and treat him like a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Weird how the folk who are always calling liberals snowflakes are indeed snowflakes themselves.
    Don't you have some supposed death threats in rep comments to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Don't you have some supposed death threats in rep comments to share?
    LOL.

They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.

https://twitter.com/AlexSilverman/st...59374781370368

5th girl saying he tried to rape her then intimidate her into silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It's the way "conservatives" are defending him that's the main reason why this is so fucked up. You're right, you're innocent before proven guilty but look how the right is defending him...

Which I can only extrapolate that this sort of fucked up behavior is "okay" in these deep southern states.

The way people like PB, Methais, Wrathbringer, and tgo defend the indefensible; I can tell they are unsuccessful losers who cling to their race and the position it affords them in society as the only redeemable value they possess. I'm almost certain when they walk by a dark negro sporting a $25,000 watch with a lithe fair-haired white woman their blood boils with volcanic rage and they quickly whip out their phones to lament the decay of the West and the terrible victimization of the white man on a 30 year old text based game's forums. #SoSad
    Could you quote me, defending him?

I realize you're just a useless troll.. but honestly, you should strive to be something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    It's the way "conservatives" are defending him that's the main reason why this is so fucked up. You're right, you're innocent before proven guilty but look how the right is defending him...

Which I can only extrapolate that this sort of fucked up behavior is "okay" in these deep southern states.

The way people like PB, Methais, Wrathbringer, and tgo defend the indefensible; I can tell they are unsuccessful losers who cling to their race and the position it affords them in society as the only redeemable value they possess. I'm almost certain when they walk by a dark negro sporting a $25,000 watch with a lithe fair-haired white woman their blood boils with volcanic rage and they quickly whip out their phones to lament the decay of the West and the terrible victimization of the white man on a 30 year old text based game's forums. #SoSad
    I’m sorry that you never got promoted from working the drive thru window.

Also feel free to quote me defending him vs saying it sounds like conveniently timed bullshit. Make sure to quote the entire post.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible