Page 436 of 593 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5926

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Your strawman game is strong... the only thing strong about you though

And given that you are a Democrat and a flaming racist.. not sure you want to go there.
    Could you define a strawman for me?

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...ination_laws_2

Virtue signaling, something that you're all-too-familiar with. Trump is vehemently anti-LGBT through his policy actions alone, much less anything he's been caught on video saying or doing.
    We got sellstuff1 with the "Trump hates gays because! Because! Because...well I say so!"

Can Androidpk top this? Or will he admit defeat and declare sellstuff1 the biggest retard of this particular conversation?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We got sellstuff1 with the "Trump hates gays because! Because! Because...well I say so!"

Can Androidpk top this? Or will he admit defeat and declare sellstuff1 the biggest retard of this particular conversation?
    Nah, he has pretty consistently taken one step forward and two steps backwards regarding LGBT but he's not "vehemently anti-LGBT through his policy actions alone" either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'm hoping they'd be expelled? That's news to me. Tgo manufacturing faux outrage over some lame bullshit? Not surprising to anyone.
    When are you going to throw your support behind Bernie. I have been waiting all day for your announcement.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Nah, he has pretty consistently taken one step forward and two steps backwards regarding LGBT but he's not "vehemently anti-LGBT through his policy actions alone" either.
    Other than the trans military ban, which doesn't ban the gays, what has Trump done that has been anti-LGBT?

Could you define a strawman for me?
    I'm sure even someone with your limited intelligence can find someone to help them. Give it a shot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...ination_laws_2

Virtue signaling, something that you're all-too-familiar with. Trump is vehemently anti-LGBT through his policy actions alone, much less anything he's been caught on video saying or doing.
    What specifically has Trump done that makes him vehemently anti-LGBT, both through his policy actions and what he’s been caught on video saying or doing?

Be specific.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

She should be getting labeled as an alt-right Nazi any minute now.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

She should be getting labeled as an alt-right Nazi any minute now.
    Good for her. That's the truth.

I can't tell if Androidpk, sellstuff1, or cwolff wrote his article in Out magazine:

Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality Is an Old Racist Tactic

Yes you read that right. Trump wanting to push countries to decriminalize homosexuality is a racist tactic. This from Out magazine of all places.

In the article the author actually defends Iran by saying it's not that bad for gays anymore. Yes, I'm sure the country where it's mandatory that women wear the hijab are super friendly towards gay people.