Page 325 of 593 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5922

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.
    Now I’m certain nothing will happen to him.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I’m sorry that you never got promoted from working the drive thru window.

Also feel free to quote me defending him vs saying it sounds like conveniently timed bullshit. Make sure to quote the entire post.
    Saying it's conveniently timed bullshit is actually Moore's defense.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stick a fork in Moore, he's done.

https://twitter.com/AlexSilverman/st...59374781370368

5th girl saying he tried to rape her then intimidate her into silence.
    Yea... 5th girl, there's at least smoke.

He should drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's not really defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Which is why I said to quote the entire post, because I knew that would be the response while ignoring the part immediately after that said...

Local media connect Roy Moore accuser to Democratic campaigns

This whole thing sounds like such conveniently timed bullshit. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and Moore can eat a sack full of ruptured AIDS balls, but it all just seems way too convenient with the timing + her DNC ties.

Isn't Backlash the one always preaching to wait for the facts to come out? Or does that only apply when it's a democrat or a muslim?
    i.e. "I don't know if it's true or not, but it smells like bullshit to me when you consider XYZ."

Regardless of how this ends up playing out, do you not think it looks even just a little bit suspicious, considering the timing and this person's DNC ties over an event from 40 years ago + the left in general crying wolf about everything all the time?

I never heard of Moore before all this and I don't give much of a shit about him. This is more of an issue with the left crying wolf all the time and then wondering why nobody believes them when a wolf actually shows up. Which is something people like Backlash will never comprehend.

But feel free to further elaborate on how I'm actively defending Moore.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-13-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Which is why I said to quote the entire post, because I knew that would be the response while ignoring the part immediately after that said...

i.e. "I don't know if it's true or not, but it smells like bullshit to me when you consider XYZ."

Regardless of how this ends up playing out, do you not think it looks even just a little bit suspicious, considering the timing and this person's DNC ties over an event from 40 years ago + the left in general crying wolf about everything all the time?

I never heard of Moore before all this and I don't give much of a shit about him. This is more of an issue with the left crying wolf all the time and then wondering why nobody believes them when a wolf actually shows up. Which is something people like Backlash will never comprehend.

I never said you were actively defending him, but you are repeating the same things he's said in defense of himself.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's cute how you think I made a moral judgement on either of them, when my point was how Democrats are all too eager to destroy one man based on one accusation, while giving another man a pass based on one accusation, all because it depends on the politics of each person involved.

But you knew that. You're just too busy being a piece of shit to realize that and instead have to resort to this pathetic projecting and deflection because deep down inside, you know how fucked up the Democrat party is.

Also, who let you out of your safe space? I thought you moved there because you were oh so much better than everyone here?
    I haven't read anyone saying George Takei should run for Senate.

Which times did the left accuse a Senate candidate of child molestation that turned out to be false?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I haven't read anyone saying George Takei should run for Senate.
    So Democrats only care about politicians who sexually assault people? They don't care about "celebrities" who use their platform to attack politicians for the same shit they are accused of? I just want you to admit it, Latrin. Admit it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They've lost their morals completely. Used to be the right stood for something. Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned. Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP.
    "They've lost their morals completely."

So since they have no morals they should be voting democrat?

"Used to be the right stood for something."

Have you suddenly changed your views that you would now support a pro-life candidate?

"Today, all they want is a win and everything else be damned."

It's a good thing the democrats proved otherwise by selling out to the Clinton machine.

"Trump's just the most visible symptom of the disease that killed the GOP."

A year has gone by and you still don't understand what happened?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So Democrats only care about politicians who sexually assault people? They don't care about "celebrities" who use their platform to attack politicians for the same shit they are accused of? I just want you to admit it, Latrin. Admit it!
    Democrats denounced Weinstein.