Page 423 of 424 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424 LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4235

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

  1. #4221
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Democrats in Congress have a mandate from the American voters to investigate Trump and hold him accountable to his multitude of crimes. Elections have consequences.
    You're such a retard.

  2. #4222
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,181
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Democrats in Congress have a mandate from the American voters to investigate Trump and hold him accountable to his multitude of crimes. Elections have consequences.
    What crimes ?


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #4223
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The Democrats in Congress have a mandate from the American voters to investigate Trump and hold him accountable to his multitude of crimes. Elections have consequences.
    Yeah, what crimes? And what consequences? They can't do anything to Trump.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. Default

    Checks and balances. Last time I checked we didn't have a dictatorship.

  5. #4225
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Checks and balances. Last time I checked we didn't have a dictatorship.
    And what can they do to him?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. Default

    Are you really asking for how Congress has oversight of the executive branch?

  7. #4227
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Are you really asking for how Congress has oversight of the executive branch?
    Yes, what exactly can they do.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. Default

    You're retarded. Go take an entry level course on US government.

  9. #4229
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    26,232
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're retarded. Go take an entry level course on US government.
    So, you don't know. Alright then.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #4230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, you don't know. Alright then.
    So what can they do, man? I gotta have closure to this mystery.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •